Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anything all ages? I want to pick up an 18 yr old....

shroomy

J/K ......

After seeing a shitload of these posts, I now find myself trying to find something to do for my niece who is in town but only 20.

and she is in town with her bf, so dont even think about it, just let me know whats going on (if anything)

Any suggestions?

BTW hi to all the crew .. I miss ya all, ive been deep undercover for the CIA so haven't been able to make it out much, but Ill be there for conference.

peace all

Clevelander and Wet Willies are about all that come to mind. I think Space is 18+ on Fridays. Your other choices would be one of the nice pool lounges. Since it isn't a real club, they probably don't check ID.

BTW, tell the CIA to stop fucking with my phone.

J/K ......

After seeing a shitload of these posts, I now find myself trying to find something to do for my niece who is in town but only 20.

and she is in town with her bf, so dont even think about it, just let me know whats going on (if anything)

Any suggestions?

BTW hi to all the crew .. I miss ya all, ive been deep undercover for the CIA so haven't been able to make it out much, but Ill be there for conference.

peace all

Maybe you'll get a threesome invite from her boyfriend...

At least you can always hope. :D

Clevelander and Wet Willies are about all that come to mind. I think Space is 18+ on Fridays. Your other choices would be one of the nice pool lounges. Since it isn't a real club, they probably don't check ID.

BTW, tell the CIA to stop fucking with my phone.

There's also Chuckie Cheese, since she's so young.

• 2 weeks later...

The rule in sobe is your under 21 or even under 18...if you look like a model, smell like model, and talk like a model the world is your oyster. If you dont then its eating nachos at lucky strikes. Clevelander bar does ID occasionally.

GUIDOS UNITE

collegehumor.de8795d92c765d0401d10fdddb8faa64.jpg