Clubplanet Nightlife Community

since crobar closed down, where to go to?

since i started clubing i have been going pretty much only to crobar, and now since crobar is closed, i dont know where to chill, anybody can recommend a club? something like crobar, same type of music , and not too strikt with ID and at the door :D

since i started clubing i have been going pretty much only to crobar, and now since crobar is closed, i dont know where to chill, anybody can recommend a club? something like crobar, same type of music , and not too strikt with ID and at the door :D

You're in luck bro! I know a place that's exactly like Crobar. Same kind of music, same DJs, same crowd, same decor, same owners, and even the same location! It's essentially Crobar with a different (albeit dumber) name.

It's called Mezmor.

Sullivan Room, Love, 718 Session monthly @ DEEP, and Pacha for various djs

But Studio Mezmor has a strict 21 and over policy.
Wow this would explain why the american club scene is crap,last time I checked there was no federal american law that says you have to be 21 to support a DJ and dance,drinking I can see.but dancing at a club,there are clubs around the world that range from 16 to 19+

Guess I will bring my friend to europe for the (real deal) clubbin experience!!!

its about the music,not how old you are.

there are clubs around the world that range from 16 to 19+

Guess I will bring my friend to europe for the (real deal) clubbin experience!!!

But if im at a club in europe and im fucking some girl in the bathroom or balcony and she turns out to be 16 im gonna choke someone.

Wow this would explain why the american club scene is crap,last time I checked there was no federal american law that says you have to be 21 to support a DJ and dance,drinking I can see.but dancing at a club,there are clubs around the world that range from 16 to 19+

what about the fact that more than 3 people can't legally dance in many bars in nyc that dont have cabaret licenses?

www.metropolisinmotion.org