Division | Conference | League

Eastern Conference

Atlantic W L PCT GB Home Road DIV CONF L10 Streak

Raptors 35 29 .547 0.0 22-9 13-20 8-2 23-14 6-4 W3

Knicks 29 34 .460 5.5 17-14 12-20 2-8 18-21 6-4 W1

Nets 29 35 .453 6.0 17-15 12-20 7-6 21-16 4-6 W1

76ers 25 38 .397 9.5 16-15 9-23 5-5 15-20 8-2 W7

Celtics 18 44 .290 16.0 8-23 10-21 6-7 11-25 5-5 L1 <------:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

first...I never was talking about the Celtics. Second, they've had Pierce out all year up until like four games ago and Szerbiak out all year just about.

Knicks have had their squad in tact and still cant crack 500

ps. read the article

knew about it yesterday no big deal , I stated a thousand times the Knicks or Rangers will not win again unti the Dolans are gone .

Isiah did do what he was suppose to do ,show immprovement from last years debacle . thus the extension

I gave zeke the benefit of the doubt when he got here because he is a pretty good talent evaluator

other than that i cant stand him .

if you laugh at my team , and your team is in last place in the worst division in history i will bring em up

IN tact???:

steph has redonk tendonitis but has manned up,Steve Francis, Jared Jeffries and Quentin Richardson have also missed alot of time

Crawford is OUT , David LEe has been out since last month Nates been hurt and suspended

knew about it yesterday no big deal , I stated a thousand times the Knicks or Rangers will not win again unti the Dolans are gone .

Isiah did do what he was suppose to do ,show immprovement from last years debacle . thus the extension

you call 5 more wins from this time last year an improvement? especially one warranting a multi-year extension? well, i guess to a knicks fan it is

and it doesnt matter if i rooted on the grizzlies, this is still the biggest joke going

you call 5 more wins from this time last year an improvement? especially one warranting a multi-year extension? well, i guess to a knicks fan it is

and it doesnt matter if i rooted on the grizzlies, this is still the biggest joke going

is +5 in the win coulmn an improvement? ....uh yeh its 5 more games.

the whole Isiah thing this yr and his pending contract with dooshdolan, he was just trying to find a way to give him an extension

i dont agree with it because as stated before i cant stand him

Grizzlies are going to be great if management stops being cheap.

They might as well start manufacturing Greg Oden jerseys, as he's going to eventually form the best big-man combo w/ Gasol. Moreover to this day, I have no fucking clue how Rudy Gay fell to the eight pick of the draft, and the fact that even Adam Morrison was drafted ahead of him.

Grizzlies are going to be great if management stops being cheap.

They might as well start manufacturing Greg Oden jerseys, as he's going to eventually form the best big-man combo w/ Gasol. Moreover to this day, I have no fucking clue how Rudy Gay fell to the eight pick of the draft, and the fact that even Adam Morrison was drafted ahead of him.

He fell to eight because he didnt have the hype....and the celtics didnt select him with their eigth pick because why? oh yeah they traded the pick for sebastian fucking telfair

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

fire danny ainge just because of that move please

exactly...NOBODY here has said they agree with the extention...the entire organization is still a joke as are your Celtics :)

{above comment taken straight from the NY Post}

The post wouldnt bash the Celtics, and they'd provide a little more then sentence fragments

further point that any quality point you make has been reiterated from a prior source

He fell to eight because he didnt have the hype....and the celtics didnt select him with their eigth pick because why? oh yeah they traded the pick for sebastian fucking telfair

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

fire danny ainge just because of that move please

Lets theoretically say that the Celtics get 2nd pick in the draft next year, due to their record. Durant-Pierce-Jefferson-Gomes is a sick lineup. All they need is a point guard to compliment them, as Telfair or West aren't true pgs and probably won't be better than backup material.

Lets theoretically say that the Celtics get 2nd pick in the draft next year, due to their record. Durant-Pierce-Jefferson-Gomes is a sick lineup. All they need is a point guard to compliment them, as Telfair or West aren't true pgs and probably won't be better than backup material.

it would be pretty sick...but a team without a good PG goes nowhere. just look at the cavs and the lakers

u dont need a great PG...u need one dominant player..a pass first point guard..and an assload of guys willing to buy into the system. if you're point guard is your best player you usually dont win titles...except for Magic I cant think of any PG's ive watched play that actually won the chip..and Magic was like a point forward

dont go off and talk bout Walt Frazier or Bob Cousy or some shit like that..cause noone on this site is THAT old

(except slicksider..then its ok)

u dont need a great PG...u need one dominant player..a pass first point guard..and an assload of guys willing to buy into the system. if you're point guard is your best player you usually dont win titles...except for Magic I cant think of any PG's ive watched play that actually won the chip..and Magic was like a point forward

dont go off and talk bout Walt Frazier or Bob Cousy or some shit like that..cause noone on this site is THAT old

(except slicksider..then its ok)

i never said u need a great point guard (you forgot Isaih btw, ironic since I'm bashing him as a coach), but you definitely need someone that can run the floor and essentially run the offense

look at the spurs for example. i wouldnt say tony parker is great but he can definitely play. or even the celtics of the 80's....dennis johnson could run the point as good as anybody but he was in no way great

i dont think Isiah was as great as he believes he was...he always puts himself in the class of Magic Mike and Larry which is horse shit. his Pistons teams won because everyone was trying to avoid getting a bloody nose or stitches above the eye.

like i said..u need a good point guard..i really cant think of any Great pg's that won it ..if theyre the focus of the team...it all goes to shit