Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAZE just sent me a threatening PM

this is seriously lollerberries:

HAZE

Trolls cause grief.

Yo...

This shit with you sending my girlfriend private messages is stopping right now. Trying to hook up with girls on a message board is pretty pathetic. Especially ones that have boyfriends.

Did you really think she wouldn't tell me?

I'm done and so are you.

HAZE is offline Forward Message

I'm done and so are you? wtf is that supposed to even mean?

Honestly, don't act like some tough guy or whatever. If we ever got into a fight I'd probably blind you with my dental floss or something and just beat the shit out of you.

Besides, I was just joking with your girlfriend. And I didn't know whether or not she would tell you. In fact, I really don't give a shit, squinty.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck, I was gonna post her responses but I deleted them for some reason.

Anyway, miss SugaRNSpiCe you should know Im not actually attracted to you. I just randomly PM bitches when I get drunk(which is always basically)

I actually think you're kinda busted, no offense. k ttyl

well its not nice to send messages to girls that you know have a boyfriend on here - unless your friends with the person and joking around..

lola, please understand that I simply do not fucking care who has a boyfriend and who doesn't. I really do not give a shit. Like I said, MUSHROOM STAMPS FOR EVERYONE.

When I get drunk I message/call everyone. Please do not feel as if you are hot or something.

What pisses me off though, is that I didn't actually say anything crazy to this dumb broad. But for some reason she went and told 'Dar' about our PMs which were so harmless.

What makes it even worse is that he drives a fucking Eclipse of the heart, so you'd figure she would be dying to fuck someone who wasn't

Fuck, I was gonna post her responses but I deleted them for some reason.

Anyway, miss SugaRNSpiCe you should know Im not actually attracted to you. I just randomly PM bitches when I get drunk(which is always basically)

I actually think you're kinda busted, no offense. k ttyl

oh please stop , im dying inside that u dont think im attractive.

i think your hott ;) (dont hate me darrell :) )

Yo...

This shit with you sending my girlfriend messages on a thread is stopping right now. Trying to hook up with girls on a message board is pretty pathetic. Especially ones that have boyfriends.

I'm done and so are you.

this is seriously lollerberries:

HAZE

Trolls cause grief.

Yo...

This shit with you sending my girlfriend private messages is stopping right now. Trying to hook up with girls on a message board is pretty pathetic. Especially ones that have boyfriends.

I'm done and so are you.

I'm done and so are you? wtf is that supposed to even mean?

Honestly, don't act like some tough guy or whatever. If we ever got into a fight I'd probably blind you with my dental floss or something and just beat the shit out of you.

Besides, I was just joking with your girlfriend. And I didn't know whether or not she would tell you. In fact, I really don't give a shit, squinty.

OK, if any MAN here can honestly say you'd let some jobless herb with a sperm-soaked keyboard REPEATEDLY send your girlfriend who you love messages hitting on her, please let me know so I can be the first one to call you a BITCH.

I could see if it's some broad you're bangin' on the side, but I plan on marrying this girl, we've been dating for 5 years and everyone on this board knows that. So for you to knowingly hit on MY GIRL, yea I'm gonna be a little pissed off.

I figured you've admittingly made a few drunken posts so I was gonna let it go. But come on man, you just didn't stop. So I figured enough is enough. And if ANY ONE of the "trolls" on this board has a problem with that, guess what? I don't give a fuck. This is my girl. I am a man.

All I wanted was for it to stop. You've been sending her PMs since October. That's why I said "I'm done and so are you." Meaning I would think because even though you still live with your mommy (tell her I said hi btw) and haven't had a job since McDonalds in the 10th grade, you seem like a somewhat intelligent person. You've made me laugh plenty of times. I figured it shouldn't take more than one PM for you to get my point.

But now you go to the extreme and post my PM here talking shit.

I thought you'd be smarter than that Habib. (or whatever your name is)

btw, HAZE, I know you've logged in since I've made this post.

Jeezus Christ, who's sweating who here? If you want to know, Sugar texted me while I was getting my new summer tires put on my "Eclipse of the heart" and I couldn't get an open wifi connection on my phone so I jumped on using my cell plan and just read the post and jumped off. I was actually hoping to have a chuckle while I was sitting there waiting for 2 hours because I thought that you would say something funny.

But alas, you have failed to amuse me.

It's actually quite pathetic, just like the PMs.

Sugar please post the PM's

thanks

2mpxzxe.jpg

3zqgy8x.jpg

2rehzma.jpg

2mm66fs.jpg

See, I was just gonna let it go here, but then you sent her this one:

34hdzeo.jpg

And a few more retarded ones after that. So I sent you a PM asking you to stop.

And now she has you on ignore so whether you stop or not, you can't send her any more PMs.

So we really are done.

Yay.

OK, if any MAN here can honestly say you'd let some jobless herb with a sperm-soaked keyboard REPEATEDLY send your girlfriend who you love messages hitting on her, please let me know so I can be the first one to call you a BITCH.

I could see if it's some broad you're bangin' on the side, but I plan on marrying this girl, we've been dating for 5 years and everyone on this board knows that. So for you to knowingly hit on MY GIRL, yea I'm gonna be a little pissed off.

I figured you've admittingly made a few drunken posts so I was gonna let it go. But come on man, you just didn't stop. So I figured enough is enough. And if ANY ONE of the "trolls" on this board has a problem with that, guess what? I don't give a fuck. This is my girl. I am a man.

All I wanted was for it to stop. You've been sending her PMs since October. That's why I said "I'm done and so are you." Meaning I would think because even though you still live with your mommy (tell her I said hi btw) and haven't had a job since McDonalds in the 10th grade, you seem like a somewhat intelligent person. You've made me laugh plenty of times. I figured it shouldn't take more than one PM for you to get my point.

But now you go to the extreme and post my PM here talking shit.

I thought you'd be smarter than that Habib. (or whatever your name is)

Jeezus Christ, who's sweating who here? If you want to know, Sugar texted me while I was getting my new summer tires put on my "Eclipse of the heart" and I couldn't get an open wifi connection on my phone so I jumped on using my cell plan and just read the post and jumped off. I was actually hoping to have a chuckle while I was sitting there waiting for 2 hours because I thought that you would say something funny.

But alas, you have failed to amuse me.

It's actually quite pathetic, just like the PMs.

2mpxzxe.jpg

3zqgy8x.jpg

2rehzma.jpg

2mm66fs.jpg

See, I was just gonna let it go here, but then you sent her this one:

34hdzeo.jpg

And a few more retarded ones after that. So I sent you a PM asking you to stop.

And now she has you on ignore so whether you stop or not, you can't send her any more PMs.

So we really are done.

Yay.

HAZE, I still happen to think you're a nice guy, but I will run circles around you. Your girlfriend is NOT hot. I was fucking drunk. I would've hit on my grandmother if she was 'online' those nights, you squinty freak.

Your post is too long and i am too tired. However, ONE thing you should know. My unemployment checks are worth more than your weekly ones, you azn fuck. Your pseudo-intelligence annoys me. Please do not mistake my messages to your gf as a compliment. It was a matter of convenience.