Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good mornin everyone, how was your weekend?

hello,

back to the old 9-5, on this gloomy monday. how was everyone's weekend? i didn't do much, just puffed mad trees (mr. nice, has anyone heard of that kind? ill).

so.... TUNNEL this saturday? i want to start planning today for a meetup, i am anticipating this saturday's event, with mixed feelings.

but i am lookin forward to meeting ClubNYC people! and i want you guys to meet my friends too. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Kitty, so this past Saturday was my sis' due date and guess what?? NO BABY!! Urgh! Stayed home ALL weekend end . . . SOBER . . . doing family things. icon15.gif

No clubs, no drugs, no music, no boyfriend . . . I was definately very miserable.

Hopefully she'll have it sometime this week before Saturday. Crossing fingers.

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

This weekend was pretty wild, Twilo on Friday and the Brooklyn rave on Sat. Twilo, as usual was awesome, though I was a bit dissapointed to get there so late as to miss Timo Maas.

X-Dream, Keoki, Scott Henry, etc tore up the dance floor at the rave (though rolling two nights in a row is not a very cool thing to do).

No NYC this weekend for me. Partying in DC to the tunes of BT live.

Urgghh..back to the usual 9 - 5, and I have absolutely NO motivation frown.gif !

Guest crystalmethodny

Mmm,

my weekend was weird. Stayed on Long Island the whole time, went to a 'higher class' club, or supposedly, called Zacharys. hahahah, oh man... anyway

Hit a baseball game Saturday night with my friends, drank a lot and was merry. smile.gif

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Guest crystalmethodny

Oh and Kitty,

Thanks for asking! smile.gif

-CM

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

It was... horrible. LOL

Lots of nice looking older women, however. It lacked a true energy though, everyone seemed so stuck up their asses. I danced a bit with my friends, the DJ mixed up some weird ass shit from like Vocal/High NRG, to Latin, to a touch of Hip hop... I was like, weirdo. he sucked. I did get to do a mergengue with my friend though, she kicked my ass. smile.gif

-CM

------------------

MY WEEKEND WAS GREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAT!

I'M STILL RECOVERING.

EXIT WASN'T AS GOOD AS USUAL. I MISS THE LEOPARD ROOM WHICH THEY HAVE CLOSED NOW.

HOWEVER I LOVE THE NEW LIGHTS THEY PUT IN.

I ALSO LOVED THE VIBE OF THE PEOPLE WHO STAYED THERE UNTIL THE END. THEY WERE ENERGETIC PEOPLE WHO LOVED THE MUSIC AND DIDN'T WANT TO STOP DANCING. I WISH THE WHOLE CLUB COULD HAVE THAT VIBE.

I HAD FUN AT THE S&M PARTY ON SAT. THE PLACE WAS TOO CROWDED BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP ME FROM HAVING FUN AND BEING NAUGHTY BY PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITIES.

OVERALL, IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND. I MET COOL PEOPLE AND I DIDN'T STOP PARTYING UNTIL THEY KICKED ME OUT OF EXIT ON FRI, AND ON SAT WHEN I REALIZED IT WAS 12:00 SUN AT SF.

I payed Zacharys a visit last week. I hear you. Some things are better left unspoken. Enough said!

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Mmm,

my weekend was weird. Stayed on Long Island the whole time, went to a 'higher class' club, or supposedly, called Zacharys. hahahah, oh man... anyway

Hit a baseball game Saturday night with my friends, drank a lot and was merry. smile.gif

-CM

Zachary's??? huh Meth?

Couuld of been worse, could of gone to Chelsea Street.

Dj there will play Ice Ice Baby. no joke.

Alcohol crowd, yuck,

Anyways Kitty18, Tunnel Sat sounds good, Havent been there in long time, is it the same? you been there?

hey apoth,

nope, haven't been to the tunnel since last year sometime.

willing to give it a try for johnny vicious. seems that there will be a good turn out for this party. don't know how long it will last though eek.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*