Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blockbuster VS Netflix

cookie6

Which do you think is better?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is better?

• Blockbuster
    • Netflix

def blockbuster. love the whole return at the store thing. plus sooo quick with next dvd.

...can u go to store always and take dvds there?...or is it like a trade one for one thing?...i was wondering the specifics.....

..i used to have the blockbuster online but we just got lacks with it and werent updating the queue enough to make it worth it...which is odd cause i watch a lot of movies!....so we cancelled ...but i may go back if i can go to the store all the time too....

netflix all the way

much better selection of less popular and international films

I think what serg was trying to say is that you came off a bit snobby in your post...the majority of people are not going to base getting netflix or blockbuster on who has a better selection of less popular and international films. So you really didn't help anyone out in deciding which one is better in general. Instead you just gave your own individual opinion of why you like it.

I've never had a problem with either so far... I do like the selection that netflix has and I receive my movies usually next day... But the whole thing with going to the store with Blockbuster totally rocks also. I have netflix and my man has Blockbuster.. so for now, we'll keep both. He doesn't like the movies i like.. he likes more cheese action, whereas that doesn't necessarily appeal to me.. so its best for me to keep my netflix so i don't complain when crappy cheese flicks show up at the house. LOL

I think what serg was trying to say is that you came off a bit snobby in your post...the majority of people are not going to base getting netflix or blockbuster on who has a better selection of less popular and international films. So you really didn't help anyone out in deciding which one is better in general. Instead you just gave your own individual opinion of why you like it.

are you his interpreter? I know you guys have been spending a lot of time together and protect each other’s back on this board, but I am sure he is more than capable to handle this alone.

Have you taken a general census of this board? There seems to be more than a few people that share my taste in non conventional films (ie: Misk, Tastey). If anyone thought my response was “snobbyâ€, that said person should have his/her own insecurities checked out. When someone vouches for something, isn’t that person’s opinion the driving force behind vouching for that said something?

Wow bro, I didn't come off as a dick at all in my post...

no I am not his interpreter which is why I said "I think..." If I am wrong, I am sure serg will correct me and tell us what he meant by it.

not going to get in to it with you. you are just looking to start an argument.

Wow bro, I didn't come off as a dick at all in my post...

no I am not his interpreter which is why I said "I think..." If I am wrong, I am sure serg will correct me and tell us what he meant by it.

not going to get in to it with you. you are just looking to start an argument.

didnt come off as one either...sorry if i hurt your feelings.

how can i be looking to start an argument when i won this before it even started?

been with blockbuster online for 2 mos it is great with the retrun in store option

but they dont have that movie that the departed ripped off i heard it was so much better than the departed

:blank:

Infernal Affairs!

(dont bother with 2&3, not all that)

but i do hear they plan on ripping off the sequels with american remakes.