Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the underground spots @?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an underground scene in NYC??? um yeah - when someone digs the underground music scene from the six feet it's always been under lemme know

(hint hint: stuff they've been playing for YEARS & YEARS & YEARS is NOT underground!!!!!)

btw, if you want good underground electro music go to mr black on fridays when sammy jo (the scissor sister's dj) is spinnin... it's a homo bar tho

an underground scene in NYC??? um yeah - when someone digs the underground music scene from the six feet it's always been under lemme know

(hint hint: stuff they've been playing for YEARS & YEARS & YEARS is NOT underground!!!!!)

btw, if you want good underground electro music go to mr black on fridays when sammy jo (the scissor sister's dj) is spinnin... it's a homo bar tho

When did you become a huge NYC Expert? 5 years ago when u moved here?

I Remember your "First" Hi im new to ny post. now your the know it all Faggot on Clubplanet

haha. U kids today!

I Remember your "First" Hi im new to ny post. now your the know it all Faggot on Clubplanet

haha. U kids today!

I'm quite the expert on "underground music movements" - I put in 5 years in the New Wave club stuff and 5 years in the House movement when it was "underground". It was super-duper easy to find the underground music scene in NYC when I started going out however if you want references I'll be more than happy to ask every DJ I know (I know a few) to give references on my skills...

As for the "first hi" on club planet - yeah - I didn't know shite about NYC however I've now turned the scene upside down. My pictures/collages on my MySpace page has become the biggest thing in the NYC nightlife right now. I never set out to do it but it's been done. I'm thrilled people are digging these pics so much I just wish it hadn't taken me 10 years to realize that my place in the Florida club structure might actuall transcend into something in NYC.

As for the "faggot" reference - get real, grow up and die. I might be a faggot (actually I'm bi) but I'm more then positive the girls that are into me are way hotter then anything you've ever gotten and the guys I get are much better looking then you'll ever be. btw, faggot sex just means much better and way more often so get a clue

here's my latest pic collage:

032307.jpg

haha. U kids today!

Hey man I would not question computerjockey's knowledge of the underground scene in NY...the guy has been doing his thang ever since the days of Simon's in GAINESVILLE!!! I bet you've never even heard of that place. Do some research. Learn your HISTORY than come and talk shit to a LEGEND like CJ!!!