Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i miss LA!

bella53081

Man whethers' quirky everywhere, I still remember there were some nights back in january coming out of the club and it would be 28-32 degrees!!!! Here in Hollywood, But no one says ya cant move back :)

actually i was only visiting LA and never lived there! i liked it so much i WOULD live there in a heartbeat. im thinking about moving next year to the west coast but we'll see.....not going anywhere w/o a job and an apt lined up....and that might take forever. or i am thinking about going back to school in january possibly out there....

damn 28 degrees in hollywood, that is ridic. ive waited on line in clubs in new york feeling like it was zero degrees with windshill factor, now THAT is cold.....

People are always jealous of people who live in LA for really one top reason - our weather. Im out of town currently and everyone I meet tells me they want to leave their city and move to either San Diego, San Fran, or LA.

People are always jealous of people who live in LA for really one top reason - our weather. Im out of town currently and everyone I meet tells me they want to leave their city and move to either San Diego, San Fran, or LA.

true. i can't move anywhere until jan when my lease is up but im thinking about it......

san francisco is shitty, and so is its weather.

why is it shitty? lol. just curious, since ive never been there.
it's got good restaurants and thrift shops; i'll give it that.

but it thinks a little too highly of itself; i've found it to be a snobby city, and at the same time, it wants to be the west coast's new york. everything is "new york style this" and "new york style that." it hardly wants to be original; it's ashamed to be in california, in a way, because it thinks it's better than that. i don't know if i can explain it all that well... perhaps you just have to go there to see what i mean.

but i don't like how it's hilly and foggy, and that one can see his/her breath in june there. what's the point of being in cali if the weather stinks?

but it thinks a little too highly of itself; i've found it to be a snobby city, and at the same time, it wants to be the west coast's new york. everything is "new york style this" and "new york style that." it hardly wants to be original; it's ashamed to be in california, in a way, because it thinks it's better than that. i don't know if i can explain it all that well... perhaps you just have to go there to see what i mean.

but i don't like how it's hilly and foggy, and that one can see his/her breath in june there. what's the point of being in cali if the weather stinks?

Well said.

lol sounds like it sucks! werd re the weather...so its pretentious and not even that great to begin with? lol.

• 2 weeks later...