1. 1. Who's excited?

• meeee!
    • Soprano's sucks!
    • Ehhh who cares?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was with Sil reading "How to Clean Practically Everything"?

ha

ha!

i have a hunch that Syl is gonna turn out to be a rat.

and Haze, please warn people of potential spoilers

ugh :blown:

and if its true meadow is gunned down, that was taken straight from 90210 with Dylans chick.

...im hearing talk of syl being a rat ..which is why people are clucking about adge still being alive....but i dunno thats gonna shitty for syls character....

...i think something might happen with little carm...tony asked him to come back in charge and he refused but phil basically just spit in his face and made him look like a jackass.....id love to see him and t put a bullet in phils head and run shit together....they have a great relationship...

...pretty funny episode for a fairly dark and violent one....maybe he knew the rope was too long to keep him submerged...maybe he's just a fuckin idiot ....hahahaa!....

Looks like the Meadow being gunned down thing is even more of a possibility now.

That would really suck if Sil is a rat.

That American History X thing was great. I thought he killed the guy.

Paulie was hilarious as usual.

I can't believe there's only 2 episodes left. Is the last one going to be 2 hours?

Hey everyone,

had a long meeting and we locked in alot of good stuff for the Hamtons this summer,

Trust us and Deniz da meniz is going to be your one stop guides to a fun filled summer out east....

Both AMBER and STEREO (Tavern) have been re modeled and upgraded so that it's not just going to be the same venues your used to ....

We have great line ups all summer..

For any night at either AMBER or TAVERN...you just mention our names at the door for guest list , and contact us for Birthday parties or special events..

if you have a Share house, get in touch with me, we are going to register all share houses so that you get special privileges all summer long,

ha!

i have a hunch that Syl is gonna turn out to be a rat.

and Haze, please warn people of potential spoilers

ugh :blown:

and if its true meadow is gunned down, that was taken straight from 90210 with Dylans chick.

Since this show is mob-related, couldn’t you have thought of a more apparent parallel? Remember Sofia Coppola (Mary Corleone) in the Godfather: Part III? :blown:

well i cried last nite watching tony's son, what a depressing episode....

tooth in the pant leg? man....lol

It’s a blessing to have a true Italian gives us her informed commentary on each episode.

And an MMA guy to teach us the correct "term"

I don’t see how the two relate. By the way, why are you being so antagonistic recently? It’s not my fault that you loss mass since your last cycle ended.

It’s a blessing to have a true Italian gives us her informed commentary on each episode.

ummm i never commment on the sopranos actually but when i did it was accurate, what?

i never said i was anything less than italian -american - get it straight doom! :rolleyes:

I don’t see how the two relate. By the way, why are you being so antagonistic recently? It’s not my fault that you loss mass since your last cycle ended.

You started it.

• 2 weeks later...