Soprano's...the FINAL Season

Who's excited?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who's excited?

• meeee!
    • Soprano's sucks!
    • Ehhh who cares?

....jackie jr was my lover....

..i cant ever pick one favorite....i love paulie and christopher together...pine barrens was the best ....sil also spouts the occasional great line........but christopher always tends to crack me up...and of course i have a soft spot for tony but i think its cause he has the same mannerisms as my father..

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tight fade tho

was that when Saki was workin the door?

Don't remember who was at the door. This was like 2002. It was actually a Sopranos party. Friend of a friend worked on the show. It was mainly behind the scenes people but there were a few cast members there.

Thoughts about tonight's episode?

Spoilers ahead. Don't read if you haven't seen it yet:

I'm thinking Bobby is going to get busted for murder. I have no doubt about it. Remember when he and Tony were in the boat talking, and Bobby mentioned being concerned about being charged due to DNA evidence? Later when he did the hit, the victim reached out and tore off the front of Bobby's shirt. Did anyone wonder if he made sure not to leave the fabric behind when he left? He dropped the gun right after, but I'm thinking that that torn fabric will have so much DNA strands on it from him, that it will lead the police back to him, and to Tony. That's what I'm thinking is going to happen.

Ya was gonna say he got busted when the bullet landed in the washing machine and the shirt ripping.

Loved Carmella flicking the house off his cheek lol

And I remembered how much I cant fucking stand his fat man breathing!!

Ok everyone you can start your whining about how it wasnt good enough last night

I'm thinking Bobby is going to get busted for murder. I have no doubt about it. Remember when he and Tony were in the boat talking, and Bobby mentioned being concerned about being charged due to DNA evidence? Later when he did the hit, the victim reached out and tore off the front of Bobby's shirt. Did anyone wonder if he made sure not to leave the fabric behind when he left? He dropped the gun right after, but I'm thinking that that torn fabric will have so much DNA strands on it from him, that it will lead the police back to him, and to Tony. That's what I'm thinking is going to happen.

is that what you're thinking Slick?

Yea, Bobby is gonna get caught. I thought that was pretty obvious.

He kicked the shit out of Tony though, lol. That part with Carm taking the houses off Tony's face was priceless.

^lol yeah it was

I liked it-I thought it got off to a great start.

"You won fair and square" lmao-I thought Tony was going to beat Bobby's ass or do something to him when he was sleeping.

I love Carmella and Tony together :heart:

Next week looks interesting...I wonder why Carmella told Christopher she doesn't agree with what he did?

^lol yeah it was

I liked it-I thought it got off to a great start.

"You won fair and square" lmao-I thought Tony was going to beat Bobby's ass or do something to him when he was sleeping.

I love Carmella and Tony together :heart:

Next week looks interesting...I wonder why Carmella told Christopher she doesn't agree with what he did?

im guessing because he made the lead protaginist in his new movie based too much on Tony

...chrissy is in trouble...he blew off tony's bday and his coming home party .....i thought last night was hysterical...." we locked eyes...you were blown away"......."..what was her name......."~"yer ass"

..and bobby is too dumb to kill people...and i think this is gonna show us a new bobby .........however sopranos sometimes does weird things...like the shirt the bullet the gun...all point to getting pinched......but they may do nothing with it...