Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Restaurant QnA So Cal

lalate

mexican food is so much better in cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fresh gauc, salsa, mmmm.

although we have baja fresh here but that doesnt count cuz its a chain lol

i tried in and out burger out there and it was gooooodddd. too bad we don't have it here....

Oh and I went to the garlic restaurant The Stinking Rose in bev hills and it was was soooooooooo good omg. def go and check it out!

So far the best mexican food is MINE hehhe, but seriously we do have the better mexican food compared to any other u.s. state. I recently went to

"El Portal" in pasadena, was decent. I had the mole chicken enchiladas, with rice and black beans.

el cholo is reallllllllllllllllllly good. they have a few locations, but i've only gone to the same one, in l.a., on western, a few times.

www.elcholo.com

in the city of orange, where i live, i'm blessed with 2 excellent mexican restaurants, one that's really authentic, ridiculously cheap, and therefore always packed, one that's a tad more americanized and more expensive. there's also a pick-up-your-order-and-grab-a-seat place that has amazing vegetarian tacos that are the size of your hand and are so good that i can't even explain them. if you guys ever are in my neck of the woods, the places i've just described are, in order:

1. the chili pepper (authentic)

2. ricardo's (not as authentic but outstanding)

3. taco mesa (vegetarian tacos are 99 cents on tuesdays and 2 are too many for me!)