Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAO: Phillipio Chin

digitalphoenix

It's that "electro-house" rubbish. The crap that many local djs jerk off to while they're whoring themselves by taking every available gig at every venue in town. They like to say the sound was pioneered in Miami so that hopefully this city can be remembered for a dance music phenomenon other than "freestyle". :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what kinda house artists do you like?> i'm curious cuz i've seen you dog way too many people, so i'm wondering what lives up to your standards in terms of quality and talent.

Francois K., Beat Pharmacy, Ben Watt, Thievery Corp., Zero7, Rae & Christian, J-Boogie, Willie Graff, Jazzanova, DHM, Pete Moss, Kerri Chandler, Matty Heilbronn, Jay-J, Jojo Flores, Fish Go Deep, Jori Hulkkonen, Jesper Dahlback, Alexi Delano, Rulers of the Deep, David Alvarado, Blue Six, Wil Milton, Tony Hewitt, Chris Lum, King Britt, Mark Farina, Q-Burns, DJ Romain, Rasoul, Eric Kupper, Antonio Ocasio, Aril Brikha, Peckham Royalty, John Dahlback...

Shall I keep going? :D

Francois K., Beat Pharmacy, Ben Watt, Thievery Corp., Zero7, Rae & Christian, J-Boogie, Willie Graff, Jazzanova, DHM, Pete Moss, Kerri Chandler, Matty Heilbronn, Jay-J, Jojo Flores, Fish Go Deep, Jori Hulkkonen, Jesper Dahlback, Alexi Delano, Rulers of the Deep, David Alvarado, Blue Six, Wil Milton, Tony Hewitt, Chris Lum, King Britt, Mark Farina, Q-Burns, DJ Romain, Rasoul, Eric Kupper, Antonio Ocasio, Aril Brikha, Peckham Royalty, John Dahlback...

Shall I keep going? :D

you don't listen to Dahlback ya liar :nono:

Actually, I do. I have quite a few releases on vinyl and the Turbo Stockholm Sessions mixes that Jesper Dahlback put together. :D

go to Beatport and do a quick search on John Dahlback, see the genre that he typically falls under, you may want to retract that statement.

:grenade:

go to Beatport and do a quick search on John Dahlback, see the genre that he typically falls under, you may want to retract that statement.

:grenade:

Go to Webster's unabridged dictionary and do a quick search on "hairy donkey balls."

You may want to stop licking them. :D