Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AROD's walk-off slams the O's right in the ass

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ghhhost, do you just look to see who is the highest revenue team and the most expensive pay roll when you choose what teams to root for?

chelsea and now the yankees? i thought you didnt even like baseball.

i bet you are a lakers fan also.

:no:

no im a mavericks fan now..they have the best facilities and theyre the deepest so theyre going to win the title this year ..i wana make sure i was there before they got too popular

i dont follow baseball but I think A-Rod is going to have a monster year..and hit around 80 homers..prolly win MVP

so what happened this weekend? can someone fill me in on the details? did a-rod hit 80 homers and maul the sawx?

vs.Bos 3games 13ab 5runs 6hits 2doubles 2HR 5rbi .462avg .500obp 1.077slg

i would classify that as a mauling

guys like A-Rod..yes...guys like Ortiz...NO..emphatic NO...ecstatic NO

the fact that guys like Ortiz..Wells..Clemens..etc can play in the MAJORS and be considered Proff. Atheletes is testament to how much of a sport baseball ISNT

take clemens out of that mix ...he is a workout beast

guys like A-Rod..yes...guys like Ortiz...NO..emphatic NO...ecstatic NO

the fact that guys like Ortiz..Wells..Clemens..etc can play in the MAJORS and be considered Proff. Atheletes is testament to how much of a sport baseball ISNT

so you're admitting that general statement of "baseball players aren't athletes" that you've been defending for two years now is bullshit?

listen Socrates..this linear thought bullshit isnt going to cut it with anyone of slightly higher intelligence than a door knob..

from the beggining i said baseball isnt a sport because its full of non-athletic fat fucks... and for the most part requires little to no movement...u can literally sit there and watch the paint dry on an outfield wall and not move for 15-20 mins..what other sport (besides hunting) can say that?