Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AROD's walk-off slams the O's right in the ass

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still trying to figure out why Yankee fans don't BOOO Giambi, who aside from his HR yesterday has been a complete mess at the plate.

I am happy to see ARODS start to this season, not that his past years have been bad, but I honestly think he is gonna have a career year this year, and I felt it before the season started. Hopefully it continues true.

Unfortunately had to work yesterday, so had to listen to the game on and off on the radio. But I was sure to be near the radio at the end of the game. And then watched the video over and over... Nice to see that fucker have fun for once in pinstripes. I can't remember the last time I saw that fucker smile on the field.

Pitching better come around... Not too worried yet as it is early...

Good things to come... :-)

Yeah, starting pitching has been very bad. If this keeps up Clemens is definitely coming to NY. And if Igawa doesn't get his shit toether he wind up in the bulpen very soon. I could definitely see Hughes and maybe even Clippard in the rotation by the ASB with Pavano being traded.

Bullpen looks good though so thats good.

so he wins another MVP? what's that worth if he goes 2 for 17 in the ALDS or ALCS and the Yankees lose in 4 or 6?

he wont get that monkey off his back until he wins a WS. happens in all sports with players of his calibre.

peyton manning (until last year), john elway (until he won the SB), charles barkley (never won a championship), karl malone (never), etc. etc. etc. that's just the way it is.

fucking Borowski...i could give two shits about ARod or the homerun but I got that nigga as one of my closers in Fantasy

I woulda dropped him a long time ago... He shouldn't be a closer.

I would say 90% of Arods homers were on a pitch down in the Zone... And what does he do, throws a meatball down in the Zone... I think Arods eyes popped out of his head.

And what was the Manager thinking... Giambi is batting .243 or something. I would take my chances at Giambi long before I would with Arod right now. Even though Giambi's bat seems to be coming alive.

Enjoy it while it lasts boys cuz hell be playing for the Red Sox next year.

Doubt it...

If he can't take the heat here, he certainly won't be able to take it up there... If he does leave, he'll go back to the west coast to a team like the Angels or Dodgers...

I woulda dropped him a long time ago... He shouldn't be a closer.

yeah i'm not a huge fan but i'm a 12 person league and we use 3 relief or closer spots so there wasn't much out there...i took a shot with Gagne and I also have Cordero. Before yesterday's blowup even though his ERA was mad high Borowski still did have 5 saves which is more than most closers.

i think ARod could possibly be the greatest major leaguer of all time..the guy just does it all ..has been the most consistent player in the majors this season

you sir sure do know baseball...move over Peter Gammons

even if he slows down off this pace..he's destined to break Bonds' record...and he's in a contract year so you know what that means...he is definitely hitting at least 83-85 HR's this year...keep his batting average around .360...possibly win a gold glove

even if he slows down off this pace..he's destined to break Bonds' record...and he's in a contract year so you know what that means...he is definitely hitting at least 83-85 HR's this year...keep his batting average around .360...possibly win a gold glove

if he hits 85 hrs this year, i owe you a steak dinner at peter lugers