Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AROD's walk-off slams the O's right in the ass

listen Socrates..this linear thought bullshit isnt going to cut it with anyone of slightly higher intelligence than a door knob..

from the beggining i said baseball isnt a sport because its full of non-athletic fat fucks... and for the most part requires little to no movement...u can literally sit there and watch the paint dry on an outfield wall and not move for 15-20 mins..what other sport (besides hunting) can say that?

a little upset? can it be because you just contradicted yourself after two years of trying to prove a douchebag point? or is it because you're backtracking on your statement of "baseball players arent athletes"?

happy hypocrite holiday......serge just hit a home run with that one

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen Socrates..this linear thought bullshit isnt going to cut it with anyone of slightly higher intelligence than a door knob..

from the beggining i said baseball isnt a sport because its full of non-athletic fat fucks... and for the most part requires little to no movement...u can literally sit there and watch the paint dry on an outfield wall and not move for 15-20 mins..what other sport (besides hunting) can say that?

poker? :spin2:

a little upset? can it be because you just contradicted yourself after two years of trying to prove a douchebag point? or is it because you're backtracking on your statement of "baseball players arent athletes"?

happy hypocrite holiday......serge just hit a home run with that one

nice..jon using "hotwords" ..."backtrack" "hypocrite" ..oo..those really stand out Jonny...did u take a journalism course recently?

the exception proves the rule numbnuts...a sport that counts amongst its "best" guys that would get laughed out of other sports..is not a sport

oh man what a perfect opportunity it would have been to post that back peddling picture of you

STFU already Jon. I pray I see you out one of these days if you ever come visit NYC again so I can snuff the shit out of you.

rock on

make sure to bring your hypocrite, backpeddaling boy

ehh..this is probably the last time im going to address this hypocrite BS

the reason you and i have any beef is because essentially you are the hypocrite...and i just couldnt listen to u try to make asses out of people for doing the same stuff u did ..

you move to san diego...and all of a sudden u assume this cool ass persona... ur bashing on people on CP for hanging out w each other..all of a sudden you're the anti-meetup king...talking bout how nerds from the board hang out w each other..when basically..when u lived in NY..almost every single friend u had was from CP...and in reality u were the meetup king of CP...u introduced me to 90% of the people I know from this msg board...

i know ur gona try to twist and turn this into something which it isnt..so basically im done going back n forth...enjoy living ur new life..with ur new monthly friends in Cali

didn't Jon just go to Vegas or somewhere with quite a few CP people or am I wrong...do I really need to bump up those tons of CP meet up threads jonny boy would start???

Ante,

Please dont try and twist shit around...you and your boy doom got worked. It happens, lets just leave it at that and move one...we still cool :)

ehh..this is probably the last time im going to address this hypocrite BS

the reason you and i have any beef is because essentially you are the hypocrite...and i just couldnt listen to u try to make asses out of people for doing the same stuff u did ..

you move to san diego...and all of a sudden u assume this cool ass persona... ur bashing on people on CP for hanging out w each other..all of a sudden you're the anti-meetup king...talking bout how nerds from the board hang out w each other..when basically..when u lived in NY..almost every single friend u had was from CP...and in reality u were the meetup king of CP...u introduced me to 90% of the people I know from this msg board...

i know ur gona try to twist and turn this into something which it isnt..so basically im done going back n forth...enjoy living ur new life..with ur new monthly friends in Cali

oh really? care to enlighten me on when this happened? since this is completely 100% bullshit....

only difference is i can prove time and time again as i have...time and time again....how you lie and lie and how much of a hypocrite you really are

didn't Jon just go to Vegas or somewhere with quite a few CP people or am I wrong...do I really need to bump up those tons of CP meet up threads jonny boy would start???

Ante,

Please dont try and twist shit around...you and your boy doom got worked. It happens, lets just leave it at that and move one...we still cool :)

didnt you just have a bbq to meet up with those CP people? didnt you organize meetups at sully? didnt you brag about meeting up with the CP boston crew? dont you date some chick you met off CP?

doesnt it seem like its YOUR life that revolves around CP?

like i said....when i go to NYC and you come to "snuff" me out, bring your boy the happy hypocrite

Ante,

Do you understand how stupid that sounds?

So you "worked" me by pretending you wanted to fight someone whom you never met in person but only through words on a monitor. Obviously when this was happening, I had doubts because of the many times you say you want to fight someone (doing it now with jonstephen, also said it to phillipio) over the internet. I just thought no one would be lame enough to keep this "acting mad at someone over the internet" act as long as you did. Congratulations on "working" me and sinking to a new low in internet immaturity. :aright:

Can't wait for your pet Serge to heed his master's call and chime in for you.