Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mixed crowd parties/clubs??

wassup CP? new to the site. been lurking for a minute, but finally decided to join.

anway, here's the deal. i have 6 friends coming to town from virginia and atl and i wanted to know where some good MIXED crowd clubs were. i say this because my friends are mixed. 2 white, 3 black, and 1 chinese. they like r&b and rap mostly, but can mess with pop too.

the only club i can think of off the top of my head is Webster hall. i'm trying to make a good impression, 'cause i'll be going to their spots this summer. i hear a lot about the clubs in ATL, but i told my boy NY is better. :)

i'm looking for a place(s) where it's just straight up fun,crowded, dark, not rowdy(my friends claim some ny clubs are dangerous. -punks- lol), and the different races mingle. <--- this being a plus.

too much to ask? lemme know. and thanks in advance.

gotta get my.....

swerveon

cody's has the best underground hip hop party in NY...its usually a crrrrrazyyyyyy mix of people..from drunk irish fucks..to a sprinkling of ur usual guidos..lots of hot girls who are easy to hook up with...bunch of spanish people ...good % of black people...little bit of euro trash....i think its what ur looking for

i wanted to know where some good MIXED crowd clubs were. i say this because my friends are mixed. 2 white, 3 black, and 1 chinese.
We don't tolerate your freaky-deaky Southern ultra-liberal agenda up here in New York City. We have dutifully enforced Cabaret Laws to prevent this kind of mingling of the races.

wassup CP? new to the site. been lurking for a minute, but finally decided to join.

anway, here's the deal. i have 6 friends coming to town from virginia and atl and i wanted to know where some good MIXED crowd clubs were. i say this because my friends are mixed. 2 white, 3 black, and 1 chinese. they like r&b and rap mostly, but can mess with pop too.

the only club i can think of off the top of my head is Webster hall. i'm trying to make a good impression, 'cause i'll be going to their spots this summer. i hear a lot about the clubs in ATL, but i told my boy NY is better. :)

i'm looking for a place(s) where it's just straight up fun,crowded, dark, not rowdy(my friends claim some ny clubs are dangerous. -punks- lol), and the different races mingle. <--- this being a plus.

too much to ask? lemme know. and thanks in advance.

gotta get my.....

swerveon

I hate to rain on your parade but,new york sux cunt right now,besides as you can see from the other posts,there are alot of absent-minded ignorant new yorkers who are self-absorbed fiends.If you really

wanna go somewhere mixed,try another city,maybe out west.Besides clubs are getting raided left and right for stupid things such as the cabaret law,which is so "1920s" and drugs which will pretty much happen anywhere at anytime,The security cameras and ID scanners,its like these mother fuckers gotta have a label on everybody.Lets not forget the stereotyping of certain groups of people who go to the ''Big room" clubs like myself,when I went to big places like that for the House music and dancing,not for drugs.All the nice big clubs have left town,everything is getting small and cheezy,not enuff room to really shake lose.Of course a majority of the people that go to those small bottle service,V.I.P. must be on certain guestlist to get in type clubs,are the people who could careless for the scene,they just want to BE seen,so they can feel,like a Gotti boy or Paris Hilton.New York nightlife is under a police state right now thanks to our arrogant city officials,and the ignorant self-centered jackasses out at these clubs and on clubplanet arent helping the situation either.I wouldnt recommend New York to any visitor until this city gets its shit together.Most people from out of the area arent aware of whats happening,if you intend on coming to NYC you will see for yourself what shit has been literally shooting nightlife str8 to hell

thanks for the replies, guys.

lemme point out tho, i'm from NEW YORK

with that said...

silverbull: they are coming in June

mikdondadon22: lol. havent been there in years. is it wack??

ghhhhhost: i'll keep it in mind.

sidoolongo: ...yeah, ok.

Househead_CJ: i feel ya. i havent been out in a minute, so i'm out of the loop right now.

well, i got 2 months to narrow it down. they are gonna be here for 2 weekends, 9 days. (friday night to the following sunday)

holla

I hate to rain on your parade but,new york sux cunt right now,besides as you can see from the other posts,there are alot of absent-minded ignorant new yorkers who are self-absorbed fiends.If you really

wanna go somewhere mixed,try another city,maybe out west.Besides clubs are getting raided left and right for stupid things such as the cabaret law,which is so "1920s" and drugs which will pretty much happen anywhere at anytime,The security cameras and ID scanners,its like these mother fuckers gotta have a label on everybody.Lets not forget the stereotyping of certain groups of people who go to the ''Big room" clubs like myself,when I went to big places like that for the House music and dancing,not for drugs.All the nice big clubs have left town,everything is getting small and cheezy,not enuff room to really shake lose.Of course a majority of the people that go to those small bottle service,V.I.P. must be on certain guestlist to get in type clubs,are the people who could careless for the scene,they just want to BE seen,so they can feel,like a Gotti boy or Paris Hilton.New York nightlife is under a police state right now thanks to our arrogant city officials,and the ignorant self-centered jackasses out at these clubs and on clubplanet arent helping the situation either.I wouldnt recommend New York to any visitor until this city gets its shit together.Most people from out of the area arent aware of whats happening,if you intend on coming to NYC you will see for yourself what shit has been literally shooting nightlife str8 to hell

we r doing a diff vibe. Cheap drinks (so you dont break the bank) More underground (Not a load of uptight idiots) and a true mixed crowd (race and sex).

I agree that NYC has been lacking...thats why we r trying to do a different thing.

Trust me...Im from New Zealand (a place where ppl are nice and generally friendly), so i know NYC can be very :blah:

that is the most negative review of ny i have ever heard, lmao. i dont even think brooks could do that justice.

btw i myself do agree with some of the things u are saying, but i dont think it's THAT bad. i personally am planning to move in the next few years, but still love many things about new york as well. sorry u have had such a bad experience here!