Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nappy headed Hos

bxbomb

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports indicate today that because of Imus' telecast (in general) MSNBC was just about to pass CNN for the first time ever in morning ratings in the channel's history. So of course, NBC Morning news is running promo after promo about "exclusive" interviews with Imus tomorrow. Sharpton's mouthing off is cheaper publicity for MSNBC to pass CNN than buying ad space for the Superbowl.

...again i refer to the coach that told his kid to stop acting like such a guinea if he wanted to play more.........no one seemed to care lol...we didnt send in those people who always try to sue the sopranos for defamation lol..

...yea tell al sharpton to get that vowel taken off the end of their name back for all the italians while he is saving the world lol........o and i think a lot of irish people lost an "O" while coming through ellis island as well.....wah wah

Procter and Gamble and Staples have just pulled all advertising

Hey al sharpton and JesseJackson

worry more about illiteracy , crime , 14 y/o girls having babies and Baby daddies who dont take responsibility , worry about drugs and poverty within your race and do something about that.

i guess you cant and wont, so pick on something that is so stupid but you actually in a position to have people listen and bow to your whims on this subject

FUCK BOTH OF YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT RACE HUSTLERS

and btw how creepy does Imus look

the cryptkeeper laughs at his wrinkled ass

Hey al sharpton and JesseJackson

worry more about illiteracy , crime , 14 y/o girls having babies and Baby daddies who dont take responsibility , worry about drugs and poverty within your race and do something about that.

no money in that

guess this is kind of relevant since the duke guys were cleared of ALL charges

this lying nappy headed hoe gettin a free ride from Jesse

DURHAM - The Rev. Jesse Jackson said Saturday his Rainbow/Push Coalition will pay the college tuition of a woman who told police she was raped by members of Duke University’s men’s lacrosse team while working as a stripper — no matter the outcome of the case.

“I can’t wait … to talk with her and have prayer with her, because our organization is committed, when she’s physically and emotionally able … to provide for her the scholarship money to finish school so she will never … again have to stoop that low to survive,†he said from Chicago in a telephone interview with The Associated Press.

When asked, the civil rights leader also said his group will pay for the woman’s tuition even if her report proves false.

In other words, it’s the appearance of being a black victim that matters most to Jackson. Whether the person actually is a victim means very little. Same ol’ same ol’.

Usually, where you find Jackson you’ll find Al Sharpton, but so far Sharpton - infamous for his role in the Tawana Brawley rape hoax - has been a no show, despite reports that he was supposed to be in Durham last week. Let’s hope he stays away.

the girl that claimed to be raped in the duke case should be put in jail.. that fake fucking story cost tax payers a lot of money, Duke University had to cxl a year of laCrosse and they probably lost out on many scholarship athletes who were going to play at Duke.. thats just not right...

well his msnbc show got dropped...

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/11/imus.rutgers/index.html

"I would like to speak to him personally and ... ask him, after you've met me personally, do you still feel in this category that I'm still a 'ho' as a woman and as a black, African-American woman at that?" said Kia Vaughn, a sophomore center.

So it was HO that was offensive ?

"It's a completely different scenario. (Rappers) are not talking about no collegiate basketball girls who have made it to the next level in education and sports. We're talking about hoes that's in the 'hood that ain't doing shit, that's trying to get a nigga for his money. These are two separate things. First of all, we ain't no old-ass white men that sit up on MSNBC going hard on black girls. We are rappers that have these songs coming from our minds and our souls that are relevant to what we feel. I will not let them muthafuckas say we are in the same league as him. Kick him off the air forever."

- Snoop dismissing comparisons between sexist hip hop lyrics and the recent sexist/racially charged remarks made by Don Imus

"It's a completely different scenario. (Rappers) are not talking about no collegiate basketball girls who have made it to the next level in education and sports. We're talking about hoes that's in the 'hood that ain't doing shit, that's trying to get a nigga for his money. These are two separate things. First of all, we ain't no old-ass white men that sit up on MSNBC going hard on black girls. We are rappers that have these songs coming from our minds and our souls that are relevant to what we feel. I will not let them muthafuckas say we are in the same league as him. Kick him off the air forever."

- Snoop dismissing comparisons between sexist hip hop lyrics and the recent sexist/racially charged remarks made by Don Imus

fuck you snoop u piece of shit how many times you gonna escape jailtime.

and all elderly white males should be offended by "old ass white men"

and have you dropped from your label