Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lost Ipod @ Pacha, Howells

I had my Ipod in my pocket and usually i dont have stuff like that in my pockets while dancing. If anyone has came across a 4th gen black n white lcd click wheel Ipod, lots of "rave" techno beats, T-Quest, Bones, Vaeth etc. I'd be very happy if you had a angeled heart and notified me.

Maybe someone has stomped on it already while dancing, i wouldn't be suprised if it survived though. I've put the thing through a good amount of torment already, dropping it in the past.

Thanks.

damn, least someone got a wind of that. Thx for the nfo.

He's gonna want a color one soon though. Guess now's my chance.

Now though, i wish i had thrown linux on that Ipod for an OS. That would ave confused em at how to use it , lol.

why would u bring an ipod to a club in the 1st place?lol U remind me of my boy Alberto he brings a boom box with him to the clubs with sick mix tapes, thats shit is mad old school it only plays tapes, doesnt even a have a cd player. LOL

There's always a few who wonder why, lol.

I took a bus 2 hours north of NYC so it was needed for the bus ride.

Why else would i bring music to music?

:biggrin:

I've been doin it for years man.

Thx god to gettin my drivers license soon now.

I wounder what else you take with you on the bus. Listen next time bring a boom box with you, that shit will be hard to lose and easy to spot. LOL And good luck with your license.

Wow, lol.

Crazy assumptions. When you should know a person first!

got an impression i tend to come to clubs with a lot of stuff almost seems like for some reason. If i do it's cause i travel far and on a bus , but i still travel as light as i can for dancing. Pure dancin all night :-)

sidoolongo,

Hipness? Did you read my post bout taking a 2 hour bus?

The last thing i worry bout is being "Hip".

N fact i usually dress different from others when i go out, more rave style, ufos, illigs, kikwear , etc if i can get into the club and dont care bout fitting in. I dress for comfort to dance, those clothes styles are much more comfy to dance in.

Rode a bus for 2 hours, lost your iPod, had to ride back tuneless... and it was picked up by some cracker-out Asian who probably made the damn thing?... Not your week is it?

Actually it was the best club night of music i've seen since carl cox@ Avalon way back. On the ride back i'm always knocked out on the bus so it's only like a 5 min ride it feels.

ghhhhhost,

me 17? Inexperienced? lol, if you knew me youd be far from sayin that man. Same q , did Ya read my post bout taking a 2 hour bus trip?

Silverbull,

Yeah i should have and normally do, but pockets were low for this party.

Just made the guestlist price of $25, lol.

kfitz73,

whoa, what reviews did u hear from?

SICK f*cking night!

DH mixing and track selection is serious!

Too kind, but we all know your dad deserves that award. That disqualification was bullshit! If anything being half chimpanzee should be considered a handicap!

Aww Sidoo, I can undestand you're a little testy. I'll send you some fresh Naan to wipe your father's ras malai off your face.