Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lost Ipod @ Pacha, Howells

^ Ok, da college town. Sometimes i hit up a few clubs depending on what's going on over there.

They suppose to be opening a new club in New Paltz called Club Truman ( formerly The Wave, Bar n Grille, and some other names ). Been like 4 months they've been waiting on there license from Albany :-|

But they said they're gonna bring up a lot of NYC djs.

Hey man, I feel your pain, I just lost my Ipod on my trip to San Fran last week.

Long rides with out gigs of music deff sucks.

I must ave checked my pockets like 50 times in disbelief , lol.

No reason to use Itunes now though, less i switch to my Mac. Microsoft and Zune would be happy, lol.

^ Ok, da college town. Sometimes i hit up a few clubs depending on what's going on over there.

They suppose to be opening a new club in New Paltz called Club Truman ( formerly The Wave, Bar n Grille, and some other names ). Been like 4 months they've been waiting on there license from Albany :-|

But they said they're gonna bring up a lot of NYC djs.

yep i remember the wave, lol. i went to suny np. i used to go there b4 it was even called the wave when i was in college, now i can't remember the name of it now! omg! that's where i had my infamous run in with steve-o and the boys of TKE lol....thurs college nites were the best if anything, but then it all went to shit lol. well if they are going to bring up peopel tha twould b hot.

is that gay bar still open in highland? what was the name of it again??? my friend used to go back in teh day too. i think i went once.

used to just hang at p&gs and cuddys, foleys (murphys), bugsey's (not sure what is called now, lol)