Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys @ Clubs

Ok, I have a question for all you guys who go to clubs (and girls if you can help me out here). Why is it that every guy in a club feels he has a right to grab us girls? Every time that I am in a club and I am walking or just standing there (even with my bf) a guy constantly grabs my butt!! Why is that? Do they get some kind of satisfaction out of it? What I don't get is that they do it even with my bf standing right there. I was at a club Saturday night and I was walking out of the bathroom looking for my bf and some guy just comes up and grabs my butt out of no where. And he didn't do it softly, he really grabbed me! What the hell is that all about?????????

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

Guest chinagirl

hey tara i totally agree with you. there was one time a guy left a bruise on my arm from grabbing me. guys don't care, they think they are the best thing that happend to girls. its such a turnoff.

GIRL, YOU MISSED THE WHOLE BIG DISCUSSION WE HAD ON THIS ISSUE. I STIRRED IT UP WITH A POSTS THAT WAS CALLED TIPS FOR GUYS. ANYWAYS, I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DO IT AND THE MAJORITY OF THE GUYS ON THIS BOARD DON'T UNDERSTAND. THEY THINK WE CAN JUST TELL THEM TO BACK OFF AND THEY WILL. BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I CAN'T GO TO A CLUB WITHOUT BEING HARRASSED. OH WELL I GUESS IT'S A PART OF THE CLUB LIFE WE'LL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH. I DON'T LET IT RUIN MY NIGHT BUT I JUST WISH IT DIDN'T HAVE TO HAPPEN ALL THE TIME.

I hate that too!!!!! I go to clubs w/ my boyfriend too, and they still do that.

Its like they either grab you or come up to you and say hey baby, stuff like that. And some of them are soooooo ugly, I'm surprised they have the guts to even show their face at a club, nevermind hit on girls.

I just get so annoyed when that happens.

One more thing, even when u ignore them, they do it 10 times more!!!!

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

tara, I totally understand what you mean. Sometimes, my bf and I are trying to walk through a crowd and we'll be holding hands, but some stupid guy will grab my butt ANYWAY!! I'm not gonna tell my boyfriend and have our night turn bad, right?

I have to just conclude that some guys out there are just THAT desperate that they have to resort to going out to a club, pay $40, so they can grab a girl's ass. So pathetic. rolleyes.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

I know what you guys are talking about. I have had a few encounters where I actually got hurt due to a guy touching me.I mean don't get me wrong, if I am dancing with a guy, I do expect that he will touch me a little but some guys get carried away. Once I was dancing with this guy and he went to put his hand down my pants! I went nuts and pushed the guy away. Another time I was walking into the bathroom and this guy grabbed my chest. I pushed him away and as I did I hit the wall and scratched my arm. I went out to get my bf and my arm was bleeding. He went crazy asking me what happend. I knew if I told him he would go nuts and go look for the guy and I didn't want any trouble, so I just told him that I walked into the wall. He didn't question b/c I was on E. It just bugs me how guys think that they can touch us whenever and whereever they want!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

I know what you guys are talking about. I have had a few encounters where I actually got hurt due to a guy touching me.I mean don't get me wrong, if I am dancing with a guy, I do expect that he will touch me a little but some guys get carried away. Once I was dancing with this guy and he went to put his hand down my pants! I went nuts and pushed the guy away. Another time I was walking into the bathroom and this guy grabbed my chest. I pushed him away and as I did I hit the wall and scratched my arm. I went out to get my bf and my arm was bleeding. He went crazy asking me what happend. I knew if I told him he would go nuts and go look for the guy and I didn't want any trouble, so I just told him that I walked into the wall. He didn't question b/c I was on E. It just bugs me how guys think that they can touch us whenever and whereever they want!

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

tara, I totally understand what you mean. Sometimes, my bf and I are trying to walk through a crowd and we'll be holding hands, but some stupid guy will grab my butt ANYWAY!! I'm not gonna tell my boyfriend and have our night turn bad, right?

I have to just conclude that some guys out there are just THAT desperate that they have to resort to going out to a club, pay $40, so they can grab a girl's ass. So pathetic. rolleyes.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

Yeah I don't understand some guys! I once had a guy grab my croch! It was upseting and it really pissed me off. They have no right to touch us the way they do! No offense glow but I don't think we should have to put up with it and accept it as an everyday clubbin experience!

Yeah I don't understand some guys! I once had a guy grab my croch! It was upseting and it really pissed me off. They have no right to touch us the way they do! No offense glow but I don't think we should have to put up with it and accept it as an everyday clubbin experience!

Ladies.

As a guy whose never "grabbed" I can tell you that being nice and easy doesn't seem to work,

I've analized this (i dont agree) but it seems that those are the dudes getting action that night. Not me :-(

Maybe I see it differently, but somehow I wish I could have the gutz/ballz/chutzpuh to do that.

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Not all guys are liket that...I always make eye contact first, or if I really need to talk to her, touch her softly on the arm. I NEVER grab women's butts...well, stranger's butts.

What clubs has this sort of thing happened?

I am not saying that all guys are like that. There were times where I was at a club dancing, and guys just dance with me and were really nice while other times, they felt that they had a right to touch me where ever they wanted. I was at a club one night dancing, and this guy came up behind me and stated dacning with me, I didn't mind at first but then I felt his hands going up my shirt and then trying to go down my pants! I hit him in the face and pushed him away. What gives a guy the right to do that to us? Another time I was out with my bf and I went to go in the bathroom and as I was walking to the bathroom, this guy grabbed my chest! I tryied to get away and when I did I hit the wall and cut my arm. I walked out of the bathroom to go get my bf and when my bf saw my arm bleeding, he went nuts asking what happened. I didnt want to get him upset bc I knew he would go after the guy so I just said I walked into the edge of the door way, and since I was on E, he believed me. After stuff like this happens I really hate to go to a club without a guy there with me. I feel really unsafe. Especially if I am on E or drinking. You never know what these guys will do!

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

apotheosis....i feel the same way.....though last weekend i was sexually assulted(forced group bump and grind)by a bridle shower when i was out at a club....but i think that was fluke.

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Whatever the reasoning behind grabbing parts of our bodies which should not be touched at all, its sickening! Rude and disrespectful. The last time a guy touched me, he met my fist! And everytime it happens, they will meet my fist. I may be small, but Im gonna get them back. What would they do if I ran up to them and tugged on their "mr winky" real hard?!?!? I dont think they would like that very much! Some of these guys need to learn some manors. Apparently, they were born in barns!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Originally posted by Rows:

Sorry about the million and one posts my computer went crazy!!!!

LOL, don't worry about it, so did mine!

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

Originally posted by foodbark:

the point being it can go both ways

You are right, it does go both ways. I have never grabbed a guy (except maybe my bf, but I have a right to). I was at a club with my bf one night and we were just hanging out with friends and some girl just walked right passed us and grabbed my bf's crotch with me right there! So, you are right girls do do it too, but I don't think we are as bad as the guys. I know how it feels to be groped and I wouldnt do it!

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com