Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To the copy-cat divvalicious

Not to be a B-otch or start any drama, but why would you copy my user name by adding a 'v'. Couldn't you think up a clever name for urself? I'm sure u r a Diva in ur own right, but I don't want people confusing u for me, the original Divalicious one verycool.gif . I'd really appreciate it if u'd consider changing ur name. Thanks a lot hun!

divalicious, we know which is the original one! smile.gif

hey, i guess i am not the only "kitty" around here either huh? smile.gif

*meow!* girls, get your claws ready! hahaha

and blue, i see you are not the only "angel"..

us girls all think alike huh.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

cholo_40,

Yeh stealing people screen names is out of order!!

sillie. smile.gif

divvalicious,

don't get defensive girl, people are just teasin you (and for all the other kitties, i am j/k too! i am sure you guys are mad cool too). welcome to the board, i don't want you to start off bad here. smile.gif and divalicious even says she doesn't want to start a fight, ya know? it's friday, and people are just itchin to get outta work, so don't mind me, or others. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 08-11-2000).]

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 08-11-2000).]

See, I really didn't want to start drama and have animosity brew. I like to keep the looove flowing...

But listen double 'v' if a username is such a trivial thing being "just a name", and this is just some "damn computer" message board, then u changing ur name shouldn't be a "big deal", right?

At this time I'd like to thank you to all for your support. I luv u guys...Cheers...

First off "grow up"

enuff said right there.. but I gotta add some more hehe.

As she said.. she thought of the name herself b4 she even saw u'rs.. What makes U think u can change some1 elses screen name? Just b/c u thought up that screen name first?

I donno... this is such a pity.. and little thing to fight over.. sad to see that on this board. frown.gif

Tomochan

Originally posted by jd2be2001:

I disagree,

When you spend as much time as Diva1 creating an identity of sorts through posting, you do not want it coopted by someone else, even it is not intentional...

Also, when your as expressive as Diva1, you would never want to run the risk of association with someone else's opinions...

I think she has a good point...

My $.02

Peace,

d

I have to concur. I can understand Diva1's reasons for wanting it changed more than Diva2's not wanting to do it. The only thing you'd lose is a few posts. It's not a matter of a cool name but it is an identity and honestly it is easy to confuse the two especially for someone who doesn't spend a lot of time on the board (then again, maybe not after this! smile.gif )

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

I disagree,

When you spend as much time as Diva1 creating an identity of sorts through posting, you do not want it coopted by someone else, even it is not intentional...

Also, when your as expressive as Diva1, you would never want to run the risk of association with someone else's opinions...

I think she has a good point...

My $.02

Peace,

d