Clubplanet Nightlife Community

that loser abrooksbro...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make sure you stay on Long Island you piece of garbage, I don't want you sullying my streets with your faketan

i have a real tan, i was in malibu about a month ago and im olive skinned so it stays pretty well.

u kiss ur mother with that mouth? trashy.

actually i wont ever be beneath u, figuratively AND literally

Don't flatter yourself, i'd never consider fucking gutter trash like you. Also, you can continue to stay in denial and be "proud" all you want, as a practical matter you are a second class citizen.

Don't flatter yourself, i'd never consider fucking gutter trash like you. Also, you can continue to stay in denial and be "proud" all you want, as a practical matter you are a second class citizen.

ABrooksBro, you said you played lacrosse in school. Did you go to Georgetown?

gutter trash. ur so eloquent, i hope the girls that are stupid enough to sleep with u get the same type of wooing.

what are we, on the titanic? second class b/s?

are u being treated for ur delusions of grandiosity? and do roses come out of the toilet when u take a shit?

gutter trash. ur so eloquent, i hope the girls that are stupid enough to sleep with u get the same type of wooing.

what are we, on the titanic? second class b/s?

are u being treated for ur delusions of grandiosity? and do roses come out of the toilet when u take a shit?

Let's see, you live on Long Island (probably still with your parents), you are Italian, you probably went to some SUNY school if you went to college at all, work some dead end middle class job paying between 30-50k a year, drive a Camry or Corolla or some similar shitbox, have an utterly boring and unremarkable life.

Also, the girls I sleep with are properly bred and worthy of respect, unlike a piece of garbage like you, who is at best worthy of being my housekeeper (and that's a stretch)

Let's see, you live on Long Island (probably still with your parents), you are Italian, you probably went to some SUNY school if you went to college at all, work some dead end middle class job paying between 30-50k a year, drive a Camry or Corolla or some similar shitbox, have an utterly boring and unremarkable life.

Also, the girls I sleep with a properly bred and worthy of respect, unlike a piece of garbage like you, who is at best worthy of being my housekeeper (and that's a stretch)

Doom, you so crazy

Also, the girls I sleep with are properly bred and worthy of respect, unlike a piece of garbage like you, who is at best worthy of being my housekeeper (and that's a stretch)

I live on LI becuz my job is here, my parents live 2 hours away, i have 3 jobs and yes, im italian -american and proud of it (unlike u, who could care less about your culture or roots).

i would rather take an enema every day than be in law school, thank God i didn't go. every person i know working in that profession absolutely hates it. your chosen field of work doesn't make you a higher caliber individual. and that is not worthy of MY respect.

i actually work for a nonprofit organization so at least im helping people and not lining my pockets with other people's money while working until 4am every nite and wanting to jump out the window in a law office.

girls u sleep with are properly bred? are those horses?

I live on LI becuz my job is here, my parents live 2 hours away, i have 3 jobs and yes, im italian -american and proud of it (unlike u, who could care less about your culture or roots).

i would rather take an enema every day than be in law school, thank God i didn't go. every person i know working in that profession absolutely hates it. your chosen field of work doesn't make you a higher caliber individual. and that is not worthy of MY respect.

i actually work for a nonprofit organization so at least im helping people and not lining my pockets with other people's money while working until 4am every nite and wanting to jump out the window in a law office.

Why are you entertaining this convo????

Ok so basically I was correct in everything I said, Long Island, guido trash, shitty job, no future, poor.

P.S.

I don't intend on practicing law, I just thought law school would be interesting and I didn't feel like working.

Not that you would know anything about it, but being properly bred involves having quality lineage (which you don't), going to prestigious schools (which you didn't) and being of a worthwhile social class (which you are not).

Ok so basically I was correct in everything I said, Long Island, guido trash, shitty job, no future, poor.

P.S.

I don't intend on practicing law, I just thought law school would be interesting and I didn't feel like working.

Not that you would know anything about it, but being properly bred involves having quality lineage (which you don't), going to prestigious schools (which you didn't) and being of a worthwhile social class (which you are not).

DO YOU EVEN WORK????????? UR A SPOILED FUCKING BRAT.

who has more redeeming qualities, me or you???? do u even have any values about anything? apparently respecting women is out the window.

anyways i dont see myself as a guido at all. and i dont have a shitty job, but i am broke. I will admit that, which is why I'm working 3 jobs. there's something about being a hard worker that a rich person will never understand. so what's in ur future? more complaining about how u hate life and people in general? sounds pretty fruitful.

ok im done, leave me alone, i am sick of u