Clubplanet Nightlife Community

that loser abrooksbro...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

abrooksbro, do you travel frequently? are there clubs in other areas that satisfy your needs when you go out? just curious what other cities you like, etc....

Yes, but almost nowhere in America is worth it. I suppose some of this is due to it being fun for shorter period, and NYC gets tedious from being at the same places all the time. Things will be better now that it's May. I will be out of town for most of the month, at least weekends in june/july, and then Europe in Aug.

why do you post here abrooksbro, im curious?

Combat boredom whilst studying / put guidos in their place. I initially came to this board hoping it would have nightlife discussion about things I cared about. This is largely not the case, so I deride people who in my opinion are what is wrong with nightlife

Combat boredom whilst studying / put guidos in their place. I initially came to this board hoping it would have nightlife discussion about things I cared about. This is largely not the case, so I deride people who in my opinion are what is wrong with nightlife

No offense but it doesn't seem like you care about anything. You try as hard as you can to prove that you are superior to everyone who posts here and yet you have not posted anything music-related that people have really responded to. :D

No offense but it doesn't seem like you care about anything. You try as hard as you can to prove that you are superior to everyone who posts here and yet you have not posted anything music-related that people have really responded to. :D

I could have sworn it said "nightlife community" on the top of the page, not "lousy music discussion." I could talk about music, but I like stuff that doesn't suck, so I don't think it'd go over well

so other than brooks brothers...what do you like? i think we might mike you more if we knew something about where your coming from. granted, most people in general would say european clubs are better...but yeah everyone knows that and we arent complaining for no reason. maybe if you speak about what your looking for someone hear can tell you about a nice party or something that you might like.

as for the brooks brothers...try the fashion board

abrooksbro=dax flame

good thing i don't, i would hate to be a rich kid in my 20's miserable about everything in life

Yea, being a rich kid in your 20's is pretty lousy. Bahahha. The only thing that i'm miserable about is that pieces of trash like you exist