Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Haven't Been Clubbin in 4 years. COMEBACK TIME!

Good to see everyone here. I had to re-register cuz something's up with my old handle. That's ok, because I didn't post much anyways. I hope someone can lend me a hand.

The old lady is out of town and I am having a midlife crisis in my late 20's. I haven't been clubbin since the JP days at Factory (well, maybe a little after that) and I'm going all out. I'm looking for a some good house music, a big(ish) venue, a similar crowd (what's wrong with enjoying cracked out ppl?), but most of all, a hot DJ.

I'm looking to hit up the club at around 1am (good time?) on Friday 4/27 and stay till ??? cuz i'll need the tail end of Saturday and Sunday to recover. Now I know i'm out of the loop but I'd appreciate any and all input. Help an old fart out and I'll be indebted to you forever.

Thanks in advance,

Cranky

No, i'm not smokesun and no I haven't been banned at any point previously.

This smokesun sounds like me though. I was thinking of hitting up Pacha, Sullivan Room, or Club Exit in Brooklyn. Any ideas anyone? I'm feeling a sense of abandonment from complete strangers. :(

Good to see everyone here. I had to re-register cuz something's up with my old handle. That's ok, because I didn't post much anyways. I hope someone can lend me a hand.

The old lady is out of town and I am having a midlife crisis in my late 20's. I haven't been clubbin since the JP days at Factory (well, maybe a little after that) and I'm going all out. I'm looking for a some good house music, a big(ish) venue, a similar crowd (what's wrong with enjoying cracked out ppl?), but most of all, a hot DJ.

I'm looking to hit up the club at around 1am (good time?) on Friday 4/27 and stay till ??? cuz i'll need the tail end of Saturday and Sunday to recover. Now I know i'm out of the loop but I'd appreciate any and all input. Help an old fart out and I'll be indebted to you forever.

Thanks in advance,

Cranky

Try Pacha that night, same building as SF so you can reminisce, music will be great...Jeff Mills plays techno

^I'm not that far out of the loop :) I do know of the change. Do I sense a bias?!

I did love that club but i'd like to weight my options. I was thinking Sullivan Room but I haven't heard anything about the DJ's that night.

I've only heard great things about Jeff Mills. Oh decisions decisions.

...I was thinking of hitting up Pacha, Sullivan Room, or Club Exit in Brooklyn...

Club Exit???!!--How can you put that in same category as the others you listed? That is 'euro'--no?

LOL...I rememebr 'many' years ago--while trying to find "Exit" NYC on web---that place came up and it was like wtf??

Club Exit???!!--How can you put that in same category as the others you listed? That is 'euro'--no?

LOL...I rememebr 'many' years ago--while trying to find "Exit" NYC on web---that place came up and it was like wtf??

They had some cool raver-like party on 4/20 so the name came out. I'm not talkin about the old Exit in Manhattan either. I'm talking about Club Exit in Brooklyn. I never been there but someone was telling me the venue is sick. What the hell do I know?

What happened to Exit in Manhatten anyways? Last time I heard, it was Black.

No, i'm not smokesun and no I haven't been banned at any point previously.

This smokesun sounds like me though. I was thinking of hitting up Pacha, Sullivan Room, or Club Exit in Brooklyn. Any ideas anyone? I'm feeling a sense of abandonment from complete strangers. :(

Come to Pacha. They have Jeff Mills tonight and Jonathan Peters S&M tomorrow. that party's going to be sick!