Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SASHA at LOVE this sunday!

werd i want reviews. i heard it was only 10 bucks too, crazy. i was at cielo which was fun, but im betting a lot of people were over at love.

we were at Cielo for a bit too. How was it later in the night?

about Sasha and Three @ Love....hell of a night. We got there around 6 or so, Three was on and killing it...he played very techy. Sasha played amazing as well, more on the progressive side. It was not that crowded at all, which was refreshing. Towards the end, Three and Sasha were going back to back. Both played great music, but it was a little uncohesive. I'm not complaining though. Although the party got announced at the last minute, the people at Love had been planning it for awhile and they really did an awesome job putting the event on.

we were at Cielo for a bit too. How was it later in the night?

about Sasha and Three @ Love....hell of a night. We got there around 6 or so, Three was on and killing it...he played very techy. Sasha played amazing as well, more on the progressive side. It was not that crowded at all, which was refreshing. Towards the end, Three and Sasha were going back to back. Both played great music, but it was a little uncohesive. I'm not complaining though. Although the party got announced at the last minute, the people at Love had been planning it for awhile and they really did an awesome job putting the event on.

wow that's awesome. i wish i would have came out to love first. to see sasha too, damn. thanks for that review.

cielo was cool. sleepy and boo are both really good i think, boo is more my style personally and i think she's really awesome. max graham was good, more commercial than i remember but i missed a lot of his set cuz i was outside for part of the nite. the party was slow, it was kind of empty, so they ended it around 3:30am. all and all though an interesting nite for me personally lol.