Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best e!!!!!

hey...risa &jenigabe...my first was a tweetie also...when was it...and what area? mine was in sept of 98...and in NY!! Such wonderful memories!! but ya know what...mercedes, x-files, MDMA capsules(friday night!!) are all VERY good roles...i wish i was rollin along right now!!<33

I liked the Star Dusts and the Chinese Star batch that I had...very clean pills, very nice roll. <sigh> Wish I had more of those.

Anyone ever dropped a custom made roll ? I dropped twice with tabs that didn't have any name nor were they listed in any of the websites. But boy were they strong, my friend who hooked me up with them said that they were custom made by some chemist and that they were pure. I dunno if that is true but they were freakin huge (they were gel tabs not small rounds) probably a double stack. Ahhhh....the good ole days smile.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip. Just a simple journey, a journey full of sounds and beats. One that will lead you down...way down in the underground. Now let me see you work.

nightcrawler i agree they were awesome. we had them for the next 3 weeks and i had a time of my life. I think i got lucky that i had such a good pill as my first pill cause my friend had regular (not as good) pill and she doesn't remember her first time.

omg...I stil remember that night. We got to Roxy around 11:30, stayed there till may be 4:30 or 4 and then went to my ex b/f house. tried to fall in sleep but of course that wasn't hapening (silly me)...it was 12:30 PM Sat. and I stil was afraid to go home w/ my eyes being so HUGE and say "hello" to my parents. smile.gif

But the second time I took them I smoked some weed on the way home and I started flipping out. I mean I saw some weired shit. Now I never smoke weed when I'm rolling

nothin beats molie, but the best hit was a third batch of WHITE DOVES that were double stacked eraser heads i got 3 years ago.

a close second was a bomb i got fr. england that had rainbow sparkles and no press.

pils now suck there a weak version of there predisors.once in a bluemoon you get a pill thats really off the hook.

you're all wrong.

FULL MOOONS

Palladium 1994 - 1995

half a pill.

you could sit still for 12 hours

and have the best time

of

your

LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I would give any fucking thing in the world to have one again. I swear to god I would pay like $500 for one!!!!!

MDiva

------------------

--=== Deep into the vibe of house music ===--

MissDiva19@aol.com

I had purple nurples once...the best shit

ever...i swear that i was trippin' for 3 days straight and i found myself selling my body somewhere in upstate ny...it was a trip yall...check them out...you might even make some money while you're on them...god bless all of you fuckers...

-long dong mullet man-