Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats your fave summer beer?

Bella, you and i can go anytime you want! My friend used to own a bar called tupelo and just opened a new one across the street from the garden.....we can go there after :)

As for summer beer, I prefer Molson Canadian (Import)! ICE COLD!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stymie loves mudslides

DO YOU EVEN WORK????????? UR A SPOILED FUCKING BRAT.

who has more redeeming qualities, me or you???? do u even have any values about anything? apparently respecting women is out the window.

anyways i dont see myself as a guido at all. and i dont have a shitty job, but i am broke. I will admit that, which is why I'm working 3 jobs. there's something about being a hard worker that a rich person will never understand. so what's in ur future? more complaining about how u hate life and people in general? sounds pretty fruitful.

ok im done, leave me alone, i am sick of u

Bella, you and i can go anytime you want! My friend used to own a bar called tupelo and just opened a new one across the street from the garden.....we can go there after :)

As for summer beer, I prefer Molson Canadian (Import)! ICE COLD!

I think I met this guy through my friend, who is the gm at beer garden. It's quite a nice place.

DO YOU EVEN WORK????????? UR A SPOILED FUCKING BRAT.

who has more redeeming qualities, me or you???? do u even have any values about anything? apparently respecting women is out the window.

anyways i dont see myself as a guido at all. and i dont have a shitty job, but i am broke. I will admit that, which is why I'm working 3 jobs. there's something about being a hard worker that a rich person will never understand. so what's in ur future? more complaining about how u hate life and people in general? sounds pretty fruitful.

ok im done, leave me alone, i am sick of u

lmao guess u enjoyed that one from the ihatebrooks.com thread

It's open all year! :blown: (Sorry Bxbomb for that).

Fred and I are going for drinks Saturday night. You should come Bella.

ive been killed via smilies 3 times this week already, lmao. :getdown:

someone told me the astoria beer garden opens on may 19, i guess they were mistaken?