Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tips for LA under 21?

afcrock

Hey y'all 20yr old foreigner wanting to know what to do in order to make the most of the L.A. nightlife during my short stay. Hopefully something that won't bore the pants off of my 23yr old best bud and travelling companion.

Actually not true.

Most non "bars" do not card for entry, and if they do, they do it past 8:00/8:30.

Look to estabilshments that serve meals with alcohol - restaurant-bars, lounges, cantinas, hotel lounges, similar. You can party alongside your friends while they can drink.

Also the underground scene in LA is very good.

Actually not true.

Most non "bars" do not card for entry, and if they do, they do it past 8:00/8:30.

Look to estabilshments that serve meals with alcohol - restaurant-bars, lounges, cantinas, hotel lounges, similar. You can party alongside your friends while they can drink.

Also the underground scene in LA is very good.

yeah - i guess i didn't think of that option...though unless his friend buys the drinks he will still have the possibility of getting carded...

enter_main.gif

That joke is so 2003,and not funny,I happen to be 20 and usually the really big clubs are 18 or even 19+,my thing is,get a fake I.D. just make sure its legit,there is no reason why you would have to be 21 to take up space on the dance floor,drinking fine,but not to dance. The drinking age in Canada is 18,they have a better nightlife than this tired country because of the variety and more acceptable drinking age, Im planning another trip to go this summer.If you really want to find good spots in North America,Canada is probably where it is,I am visiting LA now,and the nightlife sux here just as much as it does in New York.

I might just have to go to chuck'e'cheese! haha

I'm not gonna mess with a fake id, and I don't really have any intention of drinking. I drink sometimes, but lately I've found I have a better time without it. Plus, alcohol is too damned expensive. It takes me at least $50 to even get tipsy so I'm fine with places where I can't drink, but there is still a drinking/dancing/bass-pumping/club vibe, ya know?

I would LOVE to go to Canada but I won't even be able to get close during my time in USA.

hey, when are u gonna be in LA. Me ad my friend are doing camp america this year and will be in LA in August. We were wondering the same question as u as I am 20 and my friend is 19. I'm not particularly bothered about drinking either, it's just the whole club atmosphere!! Give me a msg if ur gonna be there the same time-ish or u have found any gud info lol. nicki_xx@hotmail.co.uk

xx