Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What if Space Night club and Twilo from Miami opend up In NYc?

I like Pacha nightclub but the main dance floor is to small. NYc needs big room venues. The Dj booth takes most of the dancefloor and asian people think they rule Pacha nightClub. I went to Pacha Fri night DJ THeo and Oscar G off the hooked.

NYC doesn't need cookie cutter clubs that are already established in other cities. What it needs is something fresh and innovative that is all its own.

Agree w/ you that the big rooms are lacking these days; especially since Roxy closed. Aside from Mezmor and Pacha, there isn't really any other big room club that is worth going to.

Ummm nyc had clubs like that tunnel, twilo (the true twilo) , exit just to name a few and then the city came down on them like a ton of bricks. yes it would be amazing to have one of those place back up and running but the likelyhood of that happening any time soon is def just a dream :cry:

Twilo in Miami is not doing so great. Closed on Fridays and on Saturday it caters to the gay crowd. Except for the WMC it's not bringing in talent.

On a brighter note, Space is still going strong.

I don't know why that club isn't doing well. It really has the best

Sound System I have ever heard in my 12 years of going out.

I don't know why that club isn't doing well. It really has the best

Sound System I have ever heard in my 12 years of going out.

I second that, was there for Lawler during WMC and the sound was just amazing(as well as Lawler's set).

I can tell ya that a lot of people don't go to Twilo Miami because it is SO SUPER GAY.

Personally, though I am straight, I have never had an aversion to going to very very gay clubs - often times they have the best music... but... Twilo is another story. I have never (outside of WMC) seen a girl walk in there, or a straight guy for that matter. It's really has a vibe of being strictly for gorgeous, well built, gay guys.

It kinda sucks, because I heard it's great from my friends who went there during WMC - but any other time of the year I can't get anyone willing to go there with me.

=/