Clubplanet Nightlife Community

will ZOR or VICIOUS open SATURDAY??!!!

i have a feeling that VICIOUS will be opening for zor.. b/c he is not known @ all for giving long sets anytime he plays.. i donm't think he will be the one bringing us into the nite.. i am arriving early and if vicious is opening i will go to SF for after hours. anyone know??

IF ANYONE NEEDS A LIST

EMAIL ME: OASIS9389@AOL.COM

LISTS WILL BE A TALLY NOW ON SAT @ TUNNEL

THIS MEANS FOR REDUCED ADMISSION ALL YOU GUYS HUAVE TO DO IS SAY "OASIS GUEUSTLIST" @ THE GUEUSTLIST TABLE.... NO NAMES NEEDED ANYMORE

ALL HAVE FUN

I CAN'T WAIT

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

GUESTLST @ exit, tunnel, sound factory 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

Steven Zor goes back with Tunnel a long time now and has been there through highs and lows. Gotta give him credit for that. And he's a real party dude. Sometimes I've felt the best party was going on inside the dj booth. Once I saw him running around with a flower pot on top of his head inside the booth. smile.gif Anyway, he's not as bad as people make him sound to be. I've enjoyed his sets.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

Originally posted by turntable:

Steven Zor goes back with Tunnel a long time now and has been there through highs and lows. Gotta give him credit for that. And he's a real party dude. Sometimes I've felt the best party was going on inside the dj booth. Once I saw him running around with a flower pot on top of his head inside the booth. smile.gif Anyway, he's not as bad as people make him sound to be. I've enjoyed his sets.

I finally figured you out.. You know, your ears have never heard REALLY good music before.. Every review by you, is either the beat Tunnel, wack Exit, or Webster Hall or a cheese doodle lounge.. So now I understand why you just wrote what you did about Steven Zor.. Time for you to go listen to a real dj.. Check out Vinyl on a friday, maybe SF on a saturday, even Twilo on any given friday night.. I know you read reviews from those clubs by other people.. I just dont think anything has sunk into your brain yet.. How old are you again?? I dunno WHY you would hang out in 18+ clubs, with horrible parties, when there are so many other ( better ) clubs and parties..

Not trying to put you down, just trying to open your mind..

------------------

The Skys Are Little Fluffy Clouds.. They Were Long, Clear.. There Were Lots OF Stars, At Night..

Hey Tranza,

I've also been to PVD, Cox, Seaman, Jr, B&S, , Oakenfold parties. Im just more openminded about music, that's all. As far as I care, NYC cheeze house music is fine with me. I love that KTU and Tsettos shit too and buy those tracks myself. Music is not something I'll ever take so serious like it's academic or something. Fuck that. If I like a record, it's all that matter. As for DT, never been to one of his party but I've got one of his CDs and I love it.

As for SF, never been there 'cause i've heard they got door policy there. i can't deal with that shit though I love JP music. maybe one of these days I'll have more courage and go there.

as for TUNNEL, hopefully it'll make a huge comeback one day so everybody will shut up and stop putting it down. it's a great club--

as for those other clubs like webster hall, etc,,so what? they're clubs too. WH even brings Taucher in there so don't tell me they don't have good music

I still need to check out S&D, DT at Vinyl and JP At SF which Im sure I would love but Im open to everything else too.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

I am positive JV goes on at 230, or the latest 3..... this coming directly from his manager (Rani Hancock's) mouth....

smile.gif

As for who goes on after him, Rani said that he is officially booked till 6, but maybe he will stay on later if the place is packed and he's still having fun....

YOU ARE ALL SOOOOOOOO WRONG that horror of a DJ Zor or SNORE is opening for Vicious and JV doesn't start till 4 am. SO get it Right!

cotoncandy, where did you get this info from? i know russ reign is spinnin, so i'll give his information about JV comin on at 3ish more credibility.

jesus, it's your first post and you're comin out attackin! calm down! we're not a terrible bunch rolleyes.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

i just hope this all goes well and tunnel stays packed for JV

i think what the tunnel has a chance to do is steel the early crowd from EXIT whos sat party is just garbage now.. i think jv should spin till 4

by 3am everyone will have left b/c of ZOR

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

GUESTLST @ exit, tunnel, sound factory 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

i think jv should spin till 4

by 3am everyone will have left b/c of ZOR

are you saying that JV should spin first? isn't it true that the people that get there that early anyway won't appreciate his nyc "cheese"? besides, just come in time for JV so you won't have to hear Zor. so i figure it's good that he's going later, that way there won't be as many people takin up space.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*