Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR LUNCH??

god was i starving today . .

i had a ham and turkey sub, lettuce, tomato, mayo, mustard, oil and vinegar, salt and vinegar chips (the best fuckin chips), macaroni salad, and a bottle of water. . . and of course a handful of altoids smile.gif

---------------------------------------------

Life is too short to be small.

I LOVE salt n vinegar chips. biggrin.gif everyone i know thinks they're disgusting . . they are SO yummy!

i had a baked potato w/ melted cheddar cheese on it - i eat like a moose. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

i went out for thai to "The Thai House" on the corner of hudson and hurbert....i had the shrimp and tofu peanut sauce, and asked for it extra spicy but even with half a cup of green chili and hot sauce is was pretty tame on my standards

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

brandie

you eat like a moose? that huge animal up in canada with antlers orrrrrr you eat like a MOUSE, that little thing that runs around your house at night looking for food???

hahhaha

j/k

sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine! biggrin.gif

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

rodrigo is a freak. wink.gif

anyway, i am a small girl, but holy shit! i eat like there is no tomorrow.

i had a huge bowl of pasta bolognese, with a huge salad, yummy bread, soda, and another bowl of fruit salad! and i am still hungry!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Guest crystalmethodny

Well...

I was hoping for

A little Misskittie, with a side of Brandie, followed by a portion of Blueangel.

For dessert Jamjivin

Of course, that didnt happen, so I had half a turkery wrap with some tri color pasta and vitamin water.

Damn.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I'm on a diet.

The Herbalife diet, which actully rocks!!!

So I mixed the chocolate powder with Seltzer water - and voila - a chocolate eggcream smile.gif took some of the pills they give you, and I don't feel hungry

10 more lbs to go!!!

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

Do you want me to make it darker? - DT

DAMN Kitty, you think you could fit some more food in there?!? You sound JUST like my older sis (who is due ANY minute now rolleyes.gif ) but before she got PG she was like size 1 but ate 100lb of food EVERY day! Can we say green with envy?? Me and my rabbit food! as-green.gif

CM, well . . . you didn't do too bad, sweetie. That's pretty close. wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

jamjimvin:

i'm all about thai food....i have a friend who use to work at a thai resturant and the stuff she can whip-up is fantastic..and that thai iced-tea!!!

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

LAVKRAP - a mOOse - i put away as much food as my bf does . . . i've got a quick metabolism - 108lbs, thank you god biggrin.gif

Steve - only a side??? hmmmm . . . i hope for you asked for a double scoop, lol. wink.gif

luv,

brandie

CASEY - CHECK YOUR MAIL!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Those mouse eating people must be like the size of my wrist! wink.gif Don't ya'll eat?? I had a half turkey sandwhich with honey mustard, tomatoes, provolone cheeseand some greens on it, and a small cup of chicken noodle soup. (HEy it was cold in the restaurant, i needed something to warm me up and since there were no men around i had to settle for the soup frown.gif Oh well )