Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Derrick Carter @Sully

best music Ive heard in 2007.

best party vibe of 2007, even better than vibe/calderone at studio mezmor opening night .

Ive been checking DC since 1997-98 hes as good or better than ever

therein lies the problem.....when people are comparing a dc party to a caldrone party, you know he's gone mainstream

therein lies the problem.....when people are comparing a dc party to a caldrone party, you know he's gone mainstream

Ive been hearing DC since 97 his music is as true to the underground as ever.

were you at vibe/calderone mezmor opening? the vibe & energy was

huge, but DCs sullivan party was even better

i havent seen anything like those 2 parties this year but Dcs music was far better than vibe's

Ive been hearing DC since 97 his music is as true to the underground as ever.

were you at vibe/calderone mezmor opening? the vibe & energy was

huge, but DCs sullivan party was even better

i havent seen anything like those 2 parties this year but Dcs music was far better than vibe's

they are totally different, apples and oranges. victor is dark music and his parties are attended by the shirtless crowds. they go all night and are mostly attended by people who do massive amounts of drugs and are there more for the social scene then the music.

derricks parties are upbeat, music driven parties full of nice people and good vibes.

were you at vibe/calderone mezmor opening? the vibe & energy washuge, but DCs sullivan party was even better

yeah that vibe/calderone party was good, prob the best ive been at this year....and im trying to think of what else stood out in my mind in 07 so far....hmmm. gabe and dresden were good @ pacha a few months ago .....very energetic vibe in there....man i haven't been out as much this year come to think of it! wow. working 3 jobs :(

i heard the ferry corsten set was really good this year. max graham was decent at cielo about a month ago but i still really liked sleepy and boo that opened up for him. i heard that sasha at love was awesome that nite also.

stim resp - lola was ridic at a feb party - was it cevin fisher that was there too? trying to remember, gabe posted something on the boards with the you tube about that one. really great set, def remember that nite.

looking forward to tedd p's party next sat, always enjoy hearing him!

by far. one of the best parties for '07

Eric Andrews opening up was fukin on POINT! as well :D

?

He wrecked 4 or 5 mixes (3 in a row). It was getting embarrassing at a point. The only thing he had going was his track selection.

yeah that vibe/calderone party was good, prob the best ive been at this year....and im trying to think of what else stood out in my mind in 07 so far....hmmm. gabe and dresden were good @ pacha a few months ago .....very energetic vibe in there....man i haven't been out as much this year come to think of it! wow. working 3 jobs :(

i heard the ferry corsten set was really good this year. max graham was decent at cielo about a month ago but i still really liked sleepy and boo that opened up for him. i heard that sasha at love was awesome that nite also.

stim resp - lola was ridic at a feb party - was it cevin fisher that was there too? trying to remember, gabe posted something on the boards with the you tube about that one. really great set, def remember that nite.

looking forward to tedd p's party next sat, always enjoy hearing him!

I'd have to say out of everyone on this board you give by far the best reviews...nice to have someone with such a positive vibe give back to the CP community :)

sorry if this is a stupid question but what does "ridic" mean? :confused: