Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the fuckin official Tunnel Johnny Vicious meetup thread!

Okay, coming earlier now... My bud's gig at LL got cancelled so I'm proba just go to Tunnel and meet y'all wherever the meetup is.

Brandie -- mailing u!

Hugs!

Melissa

------------------

blueskygirl-aka mbdewey

unavoidable username change

Still the same ole me... but 50 posts lighter.

mbdewey@yahoo.com

i'll be there for the meetup w/ my gf biggrin.gif

I've been planning for this for a long time so i can't wait. I also feel the same that its gonna be mad packed out. I'm hoping that if the party is bangin that vicious will play a longer set. I would love to hear him throw down a 5 or 6 hour set, even though i doubt it will happen.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Brandie, I'm gonna try my best but it doesn't look too hopeful as of now. My sis still hasn't had her baby yet it looks like she might go into the hospital this Friday so they can induce her labor which means I'll be stuck at home AGAIN this weekend!! cry-baby.gif GAWD!! My life sucks!!!

I suppose the only retribution is that this baby (my soon-to-be newphew) will be the first boy in our generation in our family!

Anyhow, if I don't make it this Saturday then I will MOST DEFINATELY make it next Friday for S&D. Are you guys going to that? Either way, have a round of smoke for me!! smokin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 08-16-2000).]

lodi dodi.. we like to party.. we don't cause trouble and we don't bother nobody! wink.gif

hey zia, you're crazy, girl! i hope we get to meet up! blue, i don't really like coming out for s&d/pvd anymore, it's expensive & crowded. but we'll see..

as for the people coming to the tunnel, how the heck are we going to do this? i think the bar might be too hectic; the bathrooms, well, is too far from the dancefloor and i still wanna be dancing as i wait for you guys...

ok, how about either the coat check, or on the start of the mainfloor, right where there is a couple of stairs? it's right past the main bar, i think there used to be a cage there too. make sense? about 3 am? 3:30 am? 4 am?

ok, i'll be the asian chick in my purple wig, with mad candy bracelets, glowstix, glitter, whistle, shit like that. hey, i never get a chance to get ravered out like this unless i hit a rave, so just tolerate me! smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 08-16-2000).]

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 08-16-2000).]

hey guys, i'll definitely be there sat. nite... i dont really post on this board as much as i read it, and i never met any1 from this board b4, so im lookin forward to meeting you. im not sure what ill be wearing yet, but ill post it as soon as i kno. hope to see you all there!

Hello-Hello K19 cool.gif

The start of mainfloor it is then…. about 3:30 - 4 am. It's goin to be like the Tunnel back in the day,,I remember it just like it was yesterday.,,,But with Vicious spinning it s/b the event of the summer whoa!!!!! Look forward to seein everyone…. "We are the dreamers We are the music makers". Yeah we are……Wasssup Guy….Alright K19 bring it up slowly with a little kick from the base.

Ciao,

~Z~

happy-happy,joy,joy........ biggrin.gif

IF ANYONE NEEDS A LIST

EMAIL ME: OASIS9389@AOL.COM

LISTS WILL BE A TALLY NOW ON SAT @ TUNNEL

THIS MEANS FOR REDUCED ADMISSION ALL YOU GUYS HUAVE TO DO IS SAY "OASIS GUEUSTLIST" @ THE GUEUSTLIST TABLE.... NO NAMES NEEDED ANYMORE

ALL HAVE FUN

I CAN'T WAIT

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

GUESTLST @ exit, tunnel, sound factory 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

anyone needs a g u e s t l i s t email me. biggrin.gif brandie@optonline.net . . . my bf has a list.

are we excited yet???? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Melissa - didn't get your mail???

CASEY - Lucky you with the baby!!!!! How adorable!! I hope you'll be able to make it . . . we'll see about S&D. biggrin.gif

only 3 and a half days left. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

18+

now, are we definitely meeting in the coatcheck, or are we meeting at the start of the dancefloor at 3:30-4? that's a long period of time, and if we're still on the dance floor, we could keep shaking our asses as we wait.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I KNOW WHAT I'M WEARING....A RED BRA WITH WHITE FLUFFIES, BLACK BOA, AND BLACK CLAMDIGGERS, WHITE SHOES AND I'M AFRICAN AMERICAN SO HOPEFULLY YOU'LL SPOT ME I'LL BE THERE BY 11:30 CUZ I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE CROWDED ALSO I'M GONNA TRY TO GET ON STAGE...THOUGH I'VE NEVER BEEN TO TUNNEL BEFORE.....

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com