Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Itttttt's Friday~YaY!

I only worked two days this week. :D

Took off yesterday to do a few things and one of them was dropping my car off at the dealership to get my oil changed. The guy asked when I need it back and I said, whenever it's done.

He must have misunderstood. I didn't mean next week mothafucka!!!

I called last night to see if my car was ready and they said they didn't have my keys. I asked what that meant and they said that my car was still in the shop. So I didn't have a ride to work today and had to take another day off.

Not bad, off for 3 days, work for 2, off for 4. :D

i dont like merlot, and i once met a black lady who pronounced it mer-lot, and when i tried to correct her, she said i must be thinking of a different wine.

:laugh: lollolololol mer lot. its like when i heard this lady order a iced lotti (latte)

I only worked two days this week. :D

Took off yesterday to do a few things and one of them was dropping my car off at the dealership to get my oil changed. The guy asked when I need it back and I said, whenever it's done.

He must have misunderstood. I didn't mean next week mothafucka!!!

I called last night to see if my car was ready and they said they didn't have my keys. I asked what that meant and they said that my car was still in the shop. So I didn't have a ride to work today and had to take another day off.

Not bad, off for 3 days, work for 2, off for 4. :D

hahahah. well that's cool . but what shop takes 2 days to change ur oil????? u need a new mechanic loll.....

cookie please post your "rock-wieler" story

OK sooooo....

I had to go to this broads house for a work presentation and I walk in and a RoTTweiler comes up to me and gives me some love. I sit down to start the presentation with this wackadoo and the dog is like in my lap and wont leave me alone. So the chick was like, "Oh isn't he the nicest RoCKweiler you've ever seen?"

So I start to giggle giggle.gif

And she's like, "What's so funny?" So I said, "You called him a RoCKweiler...he's a RoTTweiler. There's no such thing as a RoCKweiler"

So in her ghetto ass voice bobble0ew.gif She's like, "oh no, he's a RoCKweiler, not a Rottweiler. They are different. The guy that gave it to me told me so. You don't know what you're talking about."

:laugh: freaaaaaaaaaaak show!!

the old ladies are gonna be pissssed if you win. I'm tellin ya...I had a rousing round of Baby Shower Bingo @ my sisters shower last weekend to liven up the present-opening portion. when someone got bingo, all the old ladies yelled and groaned and whined "I got a bad card" blah blah blah. ugh.

LOL

Bring the old bags onnnnnnnnnn

I'm ready for em! yep.gif

OK sooooo....

I had to go to this broads house for a work presentation and I walk in and a RoTTweiler comes up to me and gives me some love. I sit down to start the presentation with this wackadoo and the dog is like in my lap and wont leave me alone. So the chick was like, "Oh isn't he the nicest RoCKweiler you've ever seen?"

And she's like, "What's so funny?" So I said, "You called him a RoCKweiler...he's a RoTTweiler. There's no such thing as a RoCKweiler"

So in her ghetto ass voice bobble0ew.gif She's like, "oh no, he's a RoCKweiler, not a Rottweiler. They are different. The guy that gave it to me told me so. You don't know what you're talking about."

ahahahahahaha...great story and love the "oh no" pick...:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
well if you wanna get technical merlot would be served around 55-60 and that is slightly chilled so...

oh and btw, its 57

I know I've been a little slow this week and still haven't fully recovered from that mind blowing season finale of the Sopranos so correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't 57 fall in between 55-60? :confused:

OK sooooo....

LOL....Good story!