Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody have a list for sasha @ vanguard?

fyi its $30 on the disc. guest list this Sat and all lists are going to be much shorter than typical so get your disc. guest list requests in early. I'm a bit surprised they are even offering one this week but it saves you guys some $$ as its already $35+fees presale.

bella plz dont reply to any of my laughing smileys unless you know what Im actually laughing at ok? Becaause you don't...

btw are you gonna be down long beach next weekend? I will be down there with the fam (the italian side of the fam). We should meet up and have some gabigool or gadamar. Let me kno if you want to...

bella plz dont reply to any of my laughing smileys unless you know what Im actually laughing at ok? Becaause you don't...

btw are you gonna be down long beach next weekend? I will be down there with the fam (the italian side of the fam). We should meet up and have some gabigool or gadamar. Let me kno if you want to...

come on stymie relax

yah i will prob b in long beach on fri nite if i am still awake after my flight back from chitown on friday.....are u seriously going there>?

nice - just did. thanks!

btw anybody else going to the show?

Holy F**k!!! Sasha tore that shyt up!!! I had such a great time with ShortyStar, her hubby and friends. I swear my T-shirt was drenched from all the dancing. I Loved it :D I would love to get my hands on that mix if it became available. That set was dirty, and funky, had the crowd yellin for more. The last time I danced that much I was at the Tall Paul show.

The night started out with courtesy tickets via my awsome pal Bianca (VIP Host at Vangard) the perfect night for a favor reciprication. And while I was waiting on the carpet for my hubby, low and behold, here comes Sasha. Ahhhh!!! My second kiss on the cheek from my Sasha since the Delta Heavy tour. Then I saw Shorty on the patio, yay!! And I also had the distinct pleasure of meeting Nick Dean, a very nice, down to earth dude. I really had a great time. :)

Bianca is a great girl. if you ever need bottles/tables at Vanguard on Sat nites - she's the girl to talk to. glad you had fun...for me i thought it was a good set but for me he sets the bar so high you can't always hit a home run. great nite though :)