Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey peepz!

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

really.....I used to bartend there....got lots of friends that work there.....so, you do lights?....we have something in common..... smile.gif

LGirl - My freind is their electrician - he put some intelligent lighting in and asked me to program them. How long ago did you work there (ledgewood). If you know Darlene, I hang out with her. Or were you there when Tommy owned it.

------------------

It's all in the music

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djchris:

I was at Smiles Too last night. tongue.gif

Just 4 tha record!!! I am no pimpette @ no place called Smiles! A lot of people always tell me I have a nice smile, So I be pimpin my smile! Just didn't want anybody to think Im like a dancer or suttin!! Im just lil ol' me!

I was at Smiles Too last night. tongue.gif

Just 4 tha record!!! I am no pimpette @ no place called Smiles! A lot of people always tell me I have a nice smile, So I be pimpin my smile! Just didn't want anybody to think Im like a dancer or suttin!! Im just lil ol' me!

LGirl - My freind is their electrician - he put some intelligent lighting in and asked me to program them. How long ago did you work there (ledgewood). If you know Darlene, I hang out with her. Or were you there when Tommy owned it.

No...the one in Linden that used to be Uncle Charlie's........Smiles Too

Jersey City right here too... smile.gif..was a staunch NY'er but was convinced to move..and I like it! Soon to be...3 blocks from the Grove PATH..can leave the house for work at 8:30..gotta love that!

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com