Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caribbean Vacation - Any Suggestions?

Just throwing it out there -

Me and some friends (single guys and girls) want to do a week vaca somewhere in the Caribbean this winter. We want to go somewhere that has an equal mix of water sports and a fun night scene.

Any suggestions? I was looking at Club Med Turkoise, but maybe this crew knows better places to go.

Red

try a western caribean cruise. I hit cozumel, grand caymen, and jamaica. Mexico has killer food and great parties. Grand caymen has "hell" and some cool beaches, and jamaica has well....jamaica. DOn't 4 get to do duns river falls, a water fall about a 1000 high that you climb through.(watch 4 the men selling ganja in the trees)

Plus, in between the islands you gamble, and party on the boat 24 hours a day.

7 days 3 islands, plenty of cool people, and tons of fun.

------------------

We Are Not Alone!

Well in the caribbeans the night life is pretty lame to tell you the truth....Bahamas is too cold to go during the winter (lo-high 70s)...I could only suggest that you check out Jamaica (I'll be there in december) or the british/u.s virgin islands. Good luck

Guest crystalmethodny

I would just like to sit on the beaches of Antigua with a nice margarita... read... and enjoy the scenery.

Why is it always party party? smile.gif

Reflect on the enviornment around you... and enjoy it, spiritually.

Crystal 'Dali Lama' Method

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I recommend Curacao...beautiful island with some culture as well...quaint towns..etc..

Filled with Dutch people ready to party..who ae some of the greatest people on earth..

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com

CM, you may be right. Why spoil a tropical paradise...

then again..

Has anyone ever heard of Jost Van Dyk (not related to Paul, an island) in the British Virgin Islands? I was in St. John last year (beautiful) and they said that New Years there is insane. It turns into a mini-Ibiza - the population swelling from 500 people to over 50,000 on this desert island. Sounded pretty interesting.

Originally posted by back2basics:

Get your self and friends down hedonism.. just for a laugh.

Has anybody been?

I HAVE!!

Hedonism II is a lot of fun, and pathetic at the same time. We did a lot of smoking, drinkind and NO F&cking (i swear)

Lots of FUN!!!!

------------------

Din Da Da