Clubplanet Nightlife Community

poll: whats the greatest feeling on E(wit sex as an exception)

i'll tell u peeps a secret cause most people never heard of this. but anyways, the greatest thing to do is to get hand lotion, have someone massage it all over your face while someone else has a blowdryer blasting hot air on your face----oh my god!!!!!!! eek.gif i am still never able to get over the feeling...please, for your own sake, try it once. anyway, whatelse u guys know of?

------------------

YOUR world is an ashtray, we burn and coil like cigarettes, the more YOU cry our ashes turn to mud

Ohh jumping in the pool in the middle of the night when theres not too much wind.

Brush your hair ever sooo lightly with (preferably) a wooden paddle brush.

Putting you hands in a sink of warm water and soap all over your hands and in the water...liquid soap.

Feathers

Ice

Laying on a tile floor

Going to a play ground and playing on the swings and sea saw.

Running on the beach...laying in the sand

Uhh rubbing jello on your body supposivley feels good but I never tried it.

Getting lightly spanked...hehe

Thats all I can think about right now.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Originally posted by raveatburgh:

also...jumpin into a hot jaccuzzi while peakin. u just sit there immobile with drool comin down the side of your mouth

you beat me to this one. i have to agree...a jacuzzi is the BEST when you're really feeling it. and if you happen to have a hottie in there with you, well then, you just might be getting a little slice of heaven! biggrin.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

You all have got to do this!

after a partiying all night, still

rolling

take a shower, and instead of soap

use the shampoo denorex (extra strenth)

the green bottle with the orange cap

it feels amazing!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

• kissing someone on the lips
  • gettin an ILL lightshow (very rare)
  • getting vicks inhaler blown all over your face
  • holding hands with someone mad tightly
  • telling someone you really love that you love them
  • getting/receiving hickies
  • being a lil kid again! coloring, jumping up and down on a bed, pillow fights
  • going to the beach and rollin around on the sand
  • spinning around in any playground equipment
  • dancing in unison with strangers in a club to the best song you've ever heard..

um there's more.. but i think i might have gone off topic here...sorry smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I have to say an ice massage. I forgot about breathing while I was getting it. The girl had to shake me out of that nirvana or I think there was no going back....!

All I wish is to relive that moment again.

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

After running a facist regime in the middle of Twilo I like to take a long walk and just watching the looks I get (or at least the looks Im imagining) while brown-bagging the amber liquid.

I once walked from Twilo to Bayside after a 12 hr shift of S&D. I had one tall boy on the way home and grabbed a bite of a spring roll at Main Street and a 1/2 slice of pizza at VI Pizza.

Hot showers are also pretty good as is a little fooling around but not 2 much until I really start coming down an then ......

Parasailing, sick feeling being up in the air while blowing up, also roller coasters.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

I once walked from Twilo to Bayside after a 12 hr shift of S&D.

chick, ARE YOU FUCKIN CRAZY?!@#$#$^ holy shit! i think it's bad enough driving from twilo to bayside, i couldn't even imagine walking?!@# how long did it take you? even though that is the fuckin craziest thing i heard today, it's quite impressive...

smile.gif

what bridge did you cross? hehe!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

werd. chick. i know some highly distubred people that walk long distances while booted/tripping/etc. but twiolo to bayside after partying tops everything. u crazy. but i still give you props...? i think...

------------------

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also you're drunk

Originally posted by biglex:

Havin' PVD hit you with some of the sickest sounds in the world...that's all I need

Agree. Music beats everything.

------------------

Beauty projection into reflection is always the worst way to start.

Yea. It took me over 3 hours to walk it. Probably would have been a little less but I sat down to take my bite of the spring roll and I ordered the slice extra hot. Took the 59th street bridge.

Usually I just walk over to Central Park with some of my crew and relax in the meadow with a few coldies and a nice trombone.

I don't have any plans to do the walk again but if PVD inspires you never know ....

Peace - Chick

Chick- I rememeber that day when we walked from Twilo to Bayside. Didn't we pop another the second we got out of Twi? Ran into Tony Lobrutto who offered us a ride from Woodside and we turned him down. Then we went straight to Bell, drank beers and closed out the Moose! I say we do it again for Digweed! Oh, the House That Digweed Built. Do you ever let us down?