Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn blueangel!

i just saw your pic in the photo gallery thing, were you at twilo for S & D last january and february and march. cuz i talked to a girl all three times that looked exactly like you, but the only thing weird about it was the first thing she told me was that she had just been on the howard stern show. was that you? anway, she(you?) was perhaps the most beautful girl i had ever seen/talked to at twilo. just wondering if that was you. peace.

***Voices, I hear voices. Visions. Premonitions.***

JC!

No, sorry that would not be me. I was at S&D in Jan. and Feb. but I stopped cause I didn't like their change in style. But most importantly, I was never on the Howard Stern show. Nope, no me. Sorry!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

i just cant believe how much you look like the girl i met. i was really turned on to her at first, but when she told me about the howard stern thing, i was like what the f**k is wrong with this girl. clubs are degrading to women, but howard stern is the ultimate. let me think she was also 21 or 22 and she went to rutgers. ohh well, you just look soooo much like her. you are absolutely beautiful anyways. too bad you have a bf. jk! peace!

do you ever go to twilo? i have been going since sept. of 98 and it has definitely changed a lot in the past two years and i have been to clubs and raves all over the city and i cant find any place better than twilo even with the new crowds screwing things up. i stick strictly too twilo, anyways. i am goin to pvd on the 8th, maybe ill see you there. until then have fun JC

it was a while back.....maybe somewhere in the beginning of the year...but definitely towards end of last year....at S&D or PvD night...on 2 or more occasions.....just a quick hello....i talked to your boyfriend a while back..coz I know he has loads of mp3's...and I would always see him chillin with the glowstix...when I did see him out...if you were to see my face...then you would probly remember....

and YOU will be SMOKING with ME and my BF . . . . lol, and we're getting MITCHELL fucked up too!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net