Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright...where are the die hard ENTOURAGE fans???

quoth

So what got you into the show?

How long you been watchin it?

Your fav Charachter and why?

What do you think is gonna happen with Medellin in the box office?

And why the fuck did they not show Vince's former agent, Amanda (Carla Gugino) naked...she was hot as fuckin balls!!!!!!!!!!! love them brunettes.

As for me...i had always heard about Entourage..but never gave it the time of day...when i heard people starting to say that it was like "the male-version of Sex and the City"..i was like fuck that...definitely not for me..lol..I was walking my girlfriend (at the time) a few months ago to work...she works at the corporate offices of Saks Fifth Avenue..and so i decided to take a stroll to the HBO store which is around the corner from her...she had talked about Entourage as well...Well being the nice boyfriend that i was..i said fuck it..and bought every dvd they had of Entourage...So she came home that night and i watched...the ENTIRE fucking series...all the way up to Season 3 Part 1.....

Now i am addicted.

^^^ :funny:

Yea, I got into it after the second season. Me and my boy Moz watched the first 2 seasons in one day. I've been watching religiously ever since. Sugar just started getting into it also.

Ari and Drama are by far, the two best characters in the show.

Ari and Drama are by far, the two best characters in the show.

Totally agree. I'd fuck Jeremy Piven 10 different ways without a request, regardless. But these two characters and their one liners / banter keeps me laughing.

Why did I start watching? It was on after another HBO series and I stuck around to check it out. Wasn't a religious watcher for about the first season or so...

Very similar scenerio with Flight of the Concords, actually.

Medillin...it'll probably take off after some drama and a shit storm or two.

my best friends watch it...they told me all about it and also used the phrase "its the male version of sex in the city"....i was skeptical about it...watched the whole first season in the weekend before season 2 started...been hooked ever since...

i too agree that drama and ari are the best characters...although seeing Emmanuelle Chriqui every now and then isnt a bad thing (hopefully we get to see her naked at some point)