Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phoenix!!!

Brother,

Let me start by sayin i'm new to the board. But i enjoy reading this board and a few other forums. I haven't posted, until feeling compelled to do so now.

Enough with your posts. You have to be the most desperate guy i've ever seen. Let me guess, you don't have much success with the ladies, huh? You try and pick up every girl on this board. Enough already. Enough with the sexual innuendos and "drooling". If you need a lady, just let me know, and i'll try and hook you up.

Otherwise, give it up. Please. You look ridiculous to everyone on this board.

fatchikthrilla, let me explain before POX wakes up and read your post and destroy you. rocket-man.gif

You see, it's because of people like you that he posts like that. He likes to get under your skin and irritate the shit outta ya! I mean serious people like yourself . . . people who are just wayyyy too conservative. Try not to take everything that is said on this board too seriously. I've seen people get upset and hurt to the point where they just leave the board all together. WAY TOO UPTIGHT!!

Let loose and relax. It's all fun. wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

yeah that's right.....death to POX and all others who try to pick up chicks !!! Kill em all I say cause if u leave on of those bastards alive....oh wait a minute...I forgot...this is community believes in PLUR so there is no need for starting a fight.

wink.gif

PS. FetchaBitch (or whatever your name is) next time u feel compelled to say anything - don't.

------------------

Let me take you on a trip. Just a simple journey, a journey full of sounds and beats. One that will lead you down...way down in the underground. Now let me see you work.

[This message has been edited by trancenergy (edited 08-16-2000).]

Originally posted by risa06:

"You look ridiculous to everyone on the board"???????

And who are u to speak for EVERYONE on this board??? I like to read his posts and I find them funny. so back off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right on sista! I believe EVERYONE on this board but YOU likes Phoeinx's posts.....so SPREAD THE FUCK OUT BIIIIAAAAAATTTTCCCHHHH!!!!

HAHAHAHA...ROFLMAOOOOO...

Yooooooo Fatchibitch....I would love for u to say that to P0X's face so he can beat the living shit outta ya (although he's really not a violent person)!!!! But please, do me the favor & make sure I'm there to watch!!

And oh yeah...one more thing...STFU!!!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by fatchikthrilla:

Brother,

Let me start by sayin i'm new to the board. But i enjoy reading this board and a few other forums. I haven't posted, until feeling compelled to do so now.

Enough with your posts. You have to be the most desperate guy i've ever seen. Let me guess, you don't have much success with the ladies, huh? You try and pick up every girl on this board. Enough already. Enough with the sexual innuendos and "drooling". If you need a lady, just let me know, and i'll try and hook you up.

Otherwise, give it up. Please. You look ridiculous to everyone on this board.

Guest crystalmethodny

Pox is still a biatch.

muhahaha

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

i guess FATCHICA, is speechless.

what's the matter, poor little baby can't stick up for himself, hmmmm?? is baby gonna cry now??

finger.gif

finger.gif

STFU, asswipe!!

finger.gif

finger.gif

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

[This message has been edited by lavkrap (edited 08-16-2000).]

Wow - everyone here just looooves to shoot down the new people on this board . . . what an asshole this kid is.

Jack, stop trying to pick me up, you look ridiculous, omg . . . rolleyes.gif whatever.

we're all ridiculous . . . i'm embarassed to post on this board . . . oh please, do you people think i'm stupid and retarded?? I hope not. oh no. i REAAAAALLLLLYYYY worry what FATCHIKTHRILLA has to say about me. *dripping sarcasm* rolleyes.gif

how stupit.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by brandie:

Wow - everyone here just looooves to shoot down the new people on this board . . . what an asshole this kid is.

Jack, stop trying to pick me up, you look ridiculous, omg . . . rolleyes.gif whatever.

we're all ridiculous . . . i'm embarassed to post on this board . . . oh please, do you people think i'm stupid and retarded?? I hope not. oh no. i REAAAAALLLLLYYYY worry what FATCHIKTHRILLA has to say about me. *dripping sarcasm* rolleyes.gif

how stupit.

luv,

brandie

let's try this again, Brandie ...same time and place tonight, you "arm jewelery" you :-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

AND ME!!!

THAT FUCKIN GUY POX ALL HE DOES IS POST AND POST AND POST THAT FUCKING GUY IS SUCH A...

OH SHIT Hi Jack i was just saying how much i LOVE YA! whats the matter punk no more shore house???????

Originally posted by buccafm:

Right on sista! I believe EVERYONE on this board but YOU likes Phoeinx's posts.....so SPREAD THE FUCK OUT BIIIIAAAAAATTTTCCCHHHH!!!!

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Originally posted by scramble360:

AND ME!!!

THAT FUCKIN GUY POX ALL HE DOES IS POST AND POST AND POST THAT FUCKING GUY IS SUCH A...

OH SHIT Hi Jack i was just saying how much i LOVE YA! whats the matter punk no more shore house???????

Yo, I miss the house ...I had two weddings to go to this past weekend - yuck! ...and no shore for me this weekend either because of that little bitch - Toniann (*MWAH* ...love you baby :-)) and her b-day party ...haha

------------------

...Ph0eniX