Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Star Rosters chosen

Roberts...better all around player

Robbie has the edge in HRs, of course RBIs batting in that lineup, avg, and SLG....Roberts has him in runs, sb's (you cant ignore baserunning), defense, and OBP.

Take your pick but as I've said, swap the teams these guys play for and it will tell you a whole different story.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe this was actually being argued here. Where did Cano bat nearly all year? 7th-8th? He had no protection and still got like 100 rbi. if you put him in baltimores lineup his numbers would go UP except for maybe his runs scored. plus, who said roberts is that much better defensively?

cano will be a 30 HR 100 RBI guy starting next year. i mean this is just silly to say roberts is better. i actually think cano will be better than utley

Roberts...better all around player

Robbie has the edge in HRs, of course RBIs batting in that lineup, avg, and SLG....Roberts has him in runs, sb's (you cant ignore baserunning), defense, and OBP.

Take your pick but as I've said, swap the teams these guys play for and it will tell you a whole different story.

ok keep stickin to the fact that roberts is better defensively based on all 12 games you have seen of each play

or did you look at 13 errors compared to 7 errors and just went with that???

ok keep stickin to the fact that roberts is better defensively based on all 12 games you have seen of each play

or did you look at 13 errors compared to 7 errors and just went with that???

did you just google that stat??? good one

actually, i went with the fact that Roberts has a lot more range then Cano and the fact that his fielding percentage is that much higher

what else should i go by? who has the better arm?

did you just google that stat??? good one

actually, i went with the fact that Roberts has a lot more range then Cano and the fact that his fielding percentage is that much higher

what else should i go by? who has the better arm?

well being that k- fitz posted the links to their respective stats only a few posts above this one ,it really wasnt a stretch to check it out .....and I suggest you should click on them because if you did , you would see that robbie had almost a 100 more chances than Roberts and thus Roberts fielding % is slightly higher due to the error #s compared to chances

And ill let you google ZR and RF because you would see Cano's Range factor and Zone Rating is higher than roberts ...once again please google both those terms to get a better handle on whats being discussed.