Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls of CP...

seriously, what is up with you americans and plastic surgery...

it is so obviously fake and the worst thing is it looks fake. lips tits everything. many of these chicks are simply trainwrecks. i can´t understand, as much as i try to view it objectively, the appeal in it.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Drugs are seriously the worst. I mean, once in a while is OK but some people are out of control...

If that blonde chick just put her hair in a pony tail and wore a pair of jeans and top, she'd be cute as hell.

That whole bottle scene, forget it. Everyone targets "electronic music" as crack heads, meanwhile Marquee is a huge coke den. Go figure.

...it looks like a staged photo shoot to me...and i am way to lazy to click anything and investigate this matter....however thats what i think from the pic........is this supposed to be just some random night out? ...cause thats fucking brilliant if so lol.....

lmao...most def staged!

dude, whats up for wmc.... since my better half is grounded due to injury, i can get kinda crazy... lol

you staying in a hotel or you wanna stay at my place? you are more than welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and stymie both!

dude, whats up for wmc.... since my better half is grounded due to injury, i can get kinda crazy... lol

you staying in a hotel or you wanna stay at my place? you are more than welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and stymie both!

:kiss2:

You are the bestest...call me on your break tomorrow :phone:

:type:

:love: