Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Better question! How do you young chicks feel about 30 something guys??

actually, i just met an older guy this weekend. i like the fact that older men have more experience. the only thing i worry about older men is if i'm actually what their looking for. considering that's around the age people think of marriage, and kids, and i'm not thinking about that at all.

those are my thoughts on the subject.

but i would like to know what older men think about when their dating younger women.

are we considered just a fling?

I was just talking about this with someone...

I truly believe that age is just a number...I've dated guys my age and I've dated guys several years older. I'm 21...last year I was dating a 28 year old, and he was the biggest baby I've dated thus far! The nice thing about most older guys is that they have more life experience and probably a good idea of what they want out of life. But that doesn't guarantee maturity! wink.gif

------------------

=)

I think older guys like young girls more than they like girls their own age. I don't know, maybe age IS just a number. I raised the question about younger guys and older girls b/c the last few guys I've dated have been way younger than me. I think I'm just really immature for my age and I don't want to grow up and a guy younger than me is awesome, but a guy who's in his mid to late thirties doesn't appeal for some reason... Yep, I guess it's a state of mind and it depends on what you're looking for wink.gif!

I'm 24 , i think the oldest i would go for would be like 32, and thats pushing it!!! guys that are too much older dont like to do the same things i do.. and they usually arent on the same level as me..

I'd rather intimidate a younger guy...

-------------------

~Music Is The Answer~ wink.gif

[This message has been edited by neptune (edited 08-18-2000).]

hmmm....well i am 20, a 30yr old guy is just NOT what i want!! Ok look i would date older guys, but i just picture that guy that around after-hours is still walking around the club ( SF/ Exit/ or whatever)with his shirt un done half way and gold chains with long gross hair!!!

Look, i can not think of a 30 yr old that i am on the same level as...i am an intelligent girl and even i can not picture myself with an experienced man of that age...its just not me, ya know!! i would always feel the lesser ya know!!<33

Originally posted by glowdancer:

actually, i just met an older guy this weekend. i like the fact that older men have more experience. the only thing i worry about older men is if i'm actually what their looking for. considering that's around the age people think of marriage, and kids, and i'm not thinking about that at all.

those are my thoughts on the subject.

but i would like to know what older men think about when their dating younger women.

are we considered just a fling?

As an older guy myself I think that younger women would not like to deal with older men because they might judge them as being not hip or not on the same level like Neptune said. I think that age is just a number personally. I go more now to afterhours than when I was 21. I guess if I went to places that had the 30 something crowd I would attract that age , but I don't so I don't. Besides I really don't look my age so I have the luxury of dating 20 somethings and 30 somethings.

As far as the fling thing personally I ride the wave sort of speak.....If the person is cool and wants to chill with me, so be it. If the person justs wants a fling, that's OK too. When you meet someone you don't know if this person is your soulmate or just a one night stand ya know?......So you ride the wave and see where it goes.......ne day at a time.

I don't believe ages matters, as long as you find a connection between each other, and there is some sort of maturity level that you are both on...if people can relate age is just a number to a degree obviously...i think being with youngers girls makes you feel somewhat younger at heart, im not that old so I really can't speak from a 30+ point of view...Im pretty free and all about enjoying life, if i can find someone who is the same, regardless of age, who's down to earth and not caught up in a lot of the things most people are today, looking for money, or drugs or material things then it doesn't matter to me...of course money is nice to have but it's not something i look for when looking for a relationship, but gold diggers annoy the shit out of me, no offense smile.gif

-M

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

well ... i'm 31 and i can party, dance and hang with anyone any age! i can keep up with anyone anywhere ... in a club or in a bed!

age is a number and only a number ... you just need to meet the right 30 year old to see! smile.gif

Rally