Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hamptons Help

Thinking of going to the Hamptons one weekend. Never been. Is Neptunes still the place to go for the beach party? What about Saturday nights? I'm a Pacha, Crobar type. Like to party old school (was a Tempts junky back in the day!) What about a decent place to stay? Any help would be great!

Neptunes is still a great palce for a saturday afternooon,

Saturday night - go to Amber, Exacta is there this saturday, you can mention my name for guest list - JONPAUL

Stereo does all hip hop that night, or you can hit up some of the up scale places like Pink elephant / tenjune (whatever they want to call it this week) or DUNE which is the old jet east,

to stay

SUNSET BAY - its one of the nicer and afforadable hotels that I used to stay at, no matter what anyone tells you , DO NOT STAY AT ALLEN ACRES, you can get Hepatitus by just sitting on the beds

The Hamtons is hot place to be. Neptunes is hot. Its a club right on the beach. My freind Dj dim sometimes spin there with jason ojeda. What happen to jersey shore parties. I met Richi santana and jason ojeda at Pacha friday night. I saw Denny tesstos at bridgeview yact club one sat night.

Thinking of going to the Hamptons one weekend. Never been. Is Neptunes still the place to go for the beach party? What about Saturday nights? I'm a Pacha, Crobar type. Like to party old school (was a Tempts junky back in the day!) What about a decent place to stay? Any help would be great!

so what are u doing in the Hamptons.. all the true cats are in NYC..

• 9 months later...