• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crystalmethodny

**Rolling eyes**

wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

mmmmmmmmmm ur so right! ever since 1995 at tunnel when i was introduced to the "staten island beef crews" where one was hotter than the next...cant stay away!! funny thing is some of them that i met back then still call me!! lol

"why do bad men feel so good"

hehehehheheheeh

------------------

--=== Deep into the vibe of house music ===--

MissDiva19@aol.com

Definitely gotta agree with that fact. SI boys are macho and know whats up. Whats on that island that makes so many of those guys look good. My ex-bf is from SI. Gotta give him alot of credit because he travels about 1 to 1.5 hours to see me cause I'm from LI.

CANT GET ENOUGH OF THOSE SI BOYS.

[This message has been edited by executress (edited 10-24-2000).]

hehe...my BF is from Staten Island too...and we have been together for about 2 years...and we go to school together ...but i live in long island and every weekend he drives out an hour and a half(with out traffic) he is such a sweetie!! Staten Island guys are so cute!!<33

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

Beth....nice to meet you.......

Beth,

Nice to meet you too there. Got me nervous a second...I was like...who the hell knows me on this thing? lol You're a NJ girl? I'm in NJ ALOT! Have alot of pals in central NJ.

Nice to meet you too!

addaboy

Jeffkaos,

Thank you. Do you have a pic anywhere?

Readin about the Tunnel back in the day when Junior used to spin just gave me sick flashbacks. Ironic how I was also introduced to the fine hunnies out in SI. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE NYC NIGHTCLUB SCENE? THE TUNNEL WAS NO JOKE BACK THEN. SOME OF THE BEST TIMES OF MY LIFE...LOL...

PrincessPookie,

where are you from in LI, and where is your bf from? Sometimes it would take almost 3 hours bc of the southern state and the construction on the si pkwy after the bridge.

but it never stopped him from comin.

Wow!!! We're really inflating you SI guys' heads right now w/ this thread. That's aaaiiight.