Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Staten Island Boys

simmer down now killer.

I was stating my side, just as you were flapping about how SI guys are the best, well Im stating my opinion and who are you to say were i can and can't post. Half my boys live in SI so i was breakin on one of them that posted, if you scroll to the top you will see.

as far as hanging...

what time does exit close on friday? oh ya what time does factory close on sat? sometime around noon the next day??do the math big guy.do the math.

and about how you guys from SI are the best thats great just keep your girls away from me you may leave empty handed.

Originally posted by enyce2000:

lol hey shouldnt have come to this post if you dodnt like wut we have to say, you bash my neighborhood i bash yours...its like that. And its not my fault you cant hang 2 night in a row...now is it?

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUDDY FIRST OFF I HANG ALL NIGHT AT EXIT THE NALL NIGHT AT FACTORY SO YEA IM TALKING ABOUT HANGIN...LOL

YOUR TAKEN THIS TOO SERIOUSLY I THOUGH WE WERE JUST BUSTIN BALLS? ISNT THAT WUT YOU SAID? I THINK YOU HAVE GOTTEN A LITTLE OFFENDED SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE AND TAKEN IT PERSONALLY....

AS FOR ME I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS OF ME OR WHERE I LIVE.

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

bro my apologies if i came off fists up.

Just a bit mooody today thats all,its friday i don't want to be working, its rainin and so on..

peace...

BUDDY FIRST OFF I HANG ALL NIGHT AT EXIT THE NALL NIGHT AT FACTORY SO YEA IM TALKING ABOUT HANGIN...LOL

YOUR TAKEN THIS TOO SERIOUSLY I THOUGH WE WERE JUST BUSTIN BALLS? ISNT THAT WUT YOU SAID? I THINK YOU HAVE GOTTEN A LITTLE OFFENDED SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE AND TAKEN IT PERSONALLY....

AS FOR ME I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS OF ME OR WHERE I LIVE.

------------------

Guest ally

Originally posted by scramble360:

bro my apologies if i came off fists up.

Just a bit mooody today thats all,its friday i don't want to be working, its rainin and so on..

peace...

Sssssccccrrraaaammmmbbbblleeeesss!!!

Are you coming to Venue tonight?

smile.gif Ally

Not for nothing but SI is getting just as congested as Brooklyn is. They're building new homes all over the place. It's taking away that suburban feeling.

No, I'm not the Becca from Deeper. I get that all the time. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Rebecca07 (edited 08-18-2000).]

We all know where its at, and it certainly ain't SI or EXIT,

SOUNDFACTORY SATURDAYS

WITH DJ JONATHAN PETERS.

NUFF SAID....

true becc true but we talking about the guys here We are the best guys in all of NYC gotta give it to us...

------------------