Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Trannies at Voodoo Lounge

The Blob

So I went out to voodoo lounge on a sunday first time ever been there. This big chunky trannie tried to pick me up and she said she wanted to go to my car and talk to me. I was like say what... And then she said to me Honey I'm not gonna do anything to you.

Realistically if the trannie didn't want to do anything with me why would she want me to take her to my car. She either wanted to get it on, or rob me.

I turned her down. story over

So I went out to voodoo lounge on a sunday first time ever been there. This big chunky trannie tried to pick me up and she said she wanted to go to my car and talk to me. I was like say what... And then she said to me Honey I'm not gonna do anything to you.

Realistically if the trannie didn't want to do anything with me why would she want me to take her to my car. She either wanted to get it on, or rob me.

I turned her down. story over

I bet you could have at least gotten him/her to polish your trailer hitch for you. :D

My question is what were you doing at a place that turns gay on Sunday night?

Women do go to voodoo on sundays. I go out usually just to drink and dance cus yes gay nights at clubs tend to have better music than straight ones. plus it is a sunday an i have no desire to get dressed up to go anywhere so i can relax and slob around in my tennis shoes. Also voodoo is not over filled so there is more than enough room for space away from other people. It isnt like a sardine can where guys are squeezed against you.