Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats your ethnicity?

If you look at my profile it says chef

I lied I am the dishwasher that means I am a mexican american who is illegal and under paid. I send a whole 2 dollars home every week to support my wife and 10 kids. Then spend the rest of my money on going out.

I am open to take landscaping jobs.

I look as if I were Indonesion

and Dutch though (I am incognito avoiding the I.N.S)

------------------

TECHNO MUSIC

more fun than 4 hookers and an 8-ball of coke

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this to be a bit interesting.

When I lived in LA there were basically mexamericans, blacks, whites, filipinos, and mostly korean asians. The various nationalities did not matter where i lived. it was physically obvious where most of peoples genes were from, but we did not care abotu the background behind it. Being that far west, any white person was a big mixtures of who knows from where and the hispanic population was very close to 100 % mexican due to the influence from south.

Living in DC was similar. I know my background because geneaology is my dad's hobby. My family does have certain routes it took, but for better or worse my ancestry is all over the north west of europe.

People in this area almost seem hung up on their heritage. You can't help where you were born or who you were born to so why dwell on it?

America the melting pot?

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

4 indians, wow, that was 3 more than i thought were on this board.....

make it 5. i'm the crazy indian dancin up a storm at twizloS every friday nite. come say hi.

------------------

deez nuts

German . . . Greek . . . and bits of Eastern European . . .. hey hey hey, and whaddya know Jack, even some POLISH. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Guest chinagirl

100% Italian - My father and his side of the family is right off the boat. My mother is straight from brooklyn. bad mix

Guest chinagirl

100% Italian - My father and his side of the family is right off the boat. My mother is straight from brooklyn. bad mix