Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What can you do if yah 86'd

Guest clubkid77

Guest clubkid77

Can you just like lay low for a while and come back hoping no one will notice or remember? Problem is i was a DJ so like all the security know me and stuff... I was in a bad situation the othernight and took the fall on something. Has anyone had any experience with this and can lend some advice or am i gona just have to wait till most of the current security are gone from the club?

Guest crystalmethodny

If its tunnel, go incognito smile.gif

Dress up like a freak!

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

86'd comes from Prohibition--at the speakeasy Chumley's in Greenwich Village cops would raid them for booze--if they got a tip, they would be told to "86" the beer or take it out the door, 86 Bedford St.

johnsquid

wow....

i've worked in resturants all my life and always wondered where that came from

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Depends on the club... depends on what you got caught doing... I've had friends banned from a club for opening a door to use a cell phone and not leaving quietly... I've known kids who have gotten caught dealing with 100+ pills in possession and are let back in every week- though security keeps a watch on him.

I've been 86'ed from all Gatien Clubs and so what I did I went into rehad 2 weeks later. My whole world came crashing down on me. I thought my life was over. I lived in the Limelightback in 93- 95. I used even go sundays and tuesdays. I would be there 6 nights a week. All good things come to an end frown.gif

Guest clubkid77

well... This was tunnel, they didnt take my picture or anything, they just talked to me, wrote down my licence info, on a pad, told me i can't come back and all i can do is "talk to peter" or my promoter. I cant just change my look i mean most of the security knows me, i was spinnin there for like 7 months straight, its not like i would go un noticed comming back.

I one time got tossed from Tunnel. About 6 months ago. They found my extra pill. They gave me the pill back and had a bouncer walk me to the corner. I waited an hour and went right back in and the same guy who kicked me out, let me in. The best time too 'cause as soon as I got in my e peaked. Awesome.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

I think that you should talk about it with your promoter. See if he/she can smooth over the situation with the owner/security at tunnel. In the meantime, lay low and hopefully people will be beggin' to hear ya spin.